Soccer AM fans of the week

To my knowledge we've certainly had 2 sets of fans that were fans of the week on soccer AM back in the day. 

How many still go to BP matches? and those that don't,  what became of them?

I know Ackey the mod was one. 

Edited by Lags

From the lot that went on with you Lags, I know Alex and Alan still go irregularly (hard for us as we're all based in the south). I think Mark pretty much gave up on Latics, he is now a director on the board of Dulwich Hamlet (as part of their Trust (see here and here)). I'm blanking on who else went on? Joe? God it's been too long.

45 minutes ago, Ackey said:

From the lot that went on with you Lags, I know Alex and Alan still go irregularly (hard for us as we're all based in the south). I think Mark pretty much gave up on Latics, he is now a director on the board of Dulwich Hamlet (as part of their Trust (see here and here)). I'm blanking on who else went on? Joe? God it's been too long.

Yep, I'm still here!

Mike moved to deepest darkest Kent and doesn't go that often. He did go to Southend, though. As did Mark, apparently...

53 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Yep, I'm still here!

Mike moved to deepest darkest Kent and doesn't go that often. He did go to Southend, though. As did Mark, apparently...

I thought it was you. I was pretty drunk and high on pain pills for what was basically still a broken leg at the time :lol:

And I can't believe Mark went to Southend! Bloody glory hunter, isn't he? :D 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ackey said:

I thought it was you. I was pretty drunk and high on pain pills for what was basically still a broken leg at the time :lol:

And I can't believe Mark went to Southend! Bloody glory hunter, isn't he? :D 

He is. 

I think you attacked the mini-bar in your hotel room the night before if I remember rightly. We looked in a complete state of adrenalin come-down in the photos of us all in the cab on the way to Orient afterwards..

2 hours ago, JoeP said:

He is. 

I think you attacked the mini-bar in your hotel room the night before if I remember rightly. We looked in a complete state of adrenalin come-down in the photos of us all in the cab on the way to Orient afterwards..

That cab ride was one of the worst things I've ever experienced. It was about 40 degrees in that taxi, he drove like a fucking maniac and we had to cross London in traditionally dog-shit traffic. We should have just got the bloody tube. I had to do a tactical vom on the side Coach and Horses, like a real classy broad.  

• Like 1