13 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

And me. Nuttall holds it better than Norwood

That must be a low bar then because I'm of the opinion that Nuttall tries to control anything in to him with his shins, there is no comparison between Norwood and Nuttall it's almost insulting to Norwood. I'm of the opinion with Norwood that form is temporary and class is permanent, stick a couple of ballers in that front six and he'd bag 25 minimum in this league.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

That must be a low bar then because I'm of the opinion that Nuttall tries to control anything in to him with his shins, there is no comparison between Norwood and Nuttall it's almost insulting to Norwood. I'm of the opinion with Norwood that form is temporary and class is permanent, stick a couple of ballers in that front six and he'd bag 25 minimum in this league.

Bang on…Nuttall is an absolutely crap footballer and is playing way above his level!

Give Norwood decent service and he’d be amongst the top scorers in this league no question!

• Like 2

I agree with the last two posts. In games you can see Norwood needs more support to let him unleash his skill. Nuttall is not the man to do this. Fondop got more on the ball in the second half on Saturday and always can be seen to be looking for the ball and harassing defenders. He needs to be used ore as an impact sub.

• Like 1