TV aerials

Stevie_J

I'm wondering whether there's any equipment available that would mean I could transmit a TV aerial signal from one room of the house to another, without having to use a cable between them.

Anyone know of anything?

Stevie - I used to use some that I got from Comet (or Curry's). They were crap and cost about £50. Guess what I am saying is that it is hit and miss.

Maybe have a word with Jorvik_Latic (Will)? He works in AV - probably at a much higher level than normal Consumer products but he may have some good advice.

Stevie - I used to use some that I got from Comet (or Curry's). They were crap and cost about £50. Guess what I am saying is that it is hit and miss.

Maybe have a word with Jorvik_Latic (Will)? He works in AV - probably at a much higher level than normal Consumer products but he may have some good advice.

Sounds like he'll know what's best. Cheers, Jeff.

I don't have much experience with domestic stuff, but there's a few things here from one of my suppliers >>CPC<< Sorry I can't be much more help. Most things should be cheaper than Comet etc., especially cables.

edit...changed link.

Edited by jorvik_latic