KYLEOAFC

The Answer for the board.  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sack Sheridan
    • Give him until January
    • Keep the faith and Sheridan.
    • change the Players.
    • Too early to even be thinking about it.

Could somebody please tell me what’s the difference between the football we played under Moore, which got him the sack, and the football we have seen so far this season under john that has got us to the Bottom of the third division?

The difference being we know we can play football under Shez and he will need to get this going if we are to get off the bottom.

As for Boore, that was his entire management style and he knows no different.

Sheridan in a suit yesterday?

And what looked like (from the Chaddy) Corney and a mystery woman making notes and comparing files throughout the game.

Looked a little bit suspicious from where I was stood. Could this be the beginning of the end for Sheridan?

Keep the Faith

Ronnie Moore saved us from relegation his first season and then followed that up with getting us into the top ten the following season, that is not a bad record. The football may not have been pretty all the time but at times we played some fantastic football, Bradford away for one. He signed some good players and some poor ones, same as Shez has done, same as all managers do. Fact is were a third division football club sometimes the players in this league will resort to playing the long ball, thats why there here and not in the championship. Sheridan will turn it around, we have the players with the ability to do it, it might only take one good result and one good performance to get all the lads confidence up and we'll be away. Hopefully it will start at Walsall next Saturday

Sheridan in a suit yesterday?

And what looked like (from the Chaddy) Corney and a mystery woman making notes and comparing files throughout the game.

Looked a little bit suspicious from where I was stood. Could this be the beginning of the end for Sheridan?

Keep the Faith

The suit was to try and change our fortunes round, same as Ronnie Moore did last season, unnfortunately Moores suit was a bit more lucky than Shez's :disappointed:

I really hope the board aren't thinking about getting rid of Shez

Can't beleive someone's voted to sack Sheridan. Come on, the man got us into the play offs in his first season in charge so it's stupid imo to call for his head 5 matches into the season. Yeah I understand that we've lost 4 of those matches and we're in a dire situation but surely it's worse to be managerless on top of it all?

I don’t want us to go on the managerial merry go round again and I do have faith in Sheridan to change things but and it’s a big but, this run isn’t just this season.

We were dire to the end of last season and we have hardly won any league games since February.

As for the answer, I haven’t got it but I don’t think he will have much time left if we don’t win in our next two games imo.

Can't beleive someone's voted to sack Sheridan.

Can't believe someones even started off a poll!!! Pathetic...simply gives airtime to the prats who want to begin pantomine season again like we had under Moore.

Got to laugh at the idiots who once previously said "I'd rather be bottom of the league with a Shez team than watching a Moore team anymore." You know who you were back on JKLatics etc. Got your wish!

As it is....Shez is here and he isn't stupid. Yeah, it's sad to see the mistakes he's making but he knows he's got to sort it out. And has (or should have, like ANY other manager) a long way to go before anyone should be hinting that he can't sort things out!

Guest sheridans_world

Would just like to point out that at this point last season we had only just scored our first goal and had onlyt points on the board.

Would just like to point out that at this point last season we had only just scored our first goal and had onlyt points on the board.

mr molongo scoring was it not - a striker not capable of lacing mr ricketts boots IMO - #

just out of curiousity - would the ricketts doubters swap him for molongo?

just curious thts all

so for all the sheridan doubters who want him sacked ????????????????? who do you have in mind to replace him

any person that is out of a job of course - that can come in and turn it around

Bring back Mick Wadsworth, Neil Warnock, Brian Talbot, Graeme Sharpe!

Bar the odd hint of glory (last season and the Dowie season), I've only witnessed complete dross.

I envy you buggers who were around and remember the pinch me years!!

Edited by Butter

Bring back Mick Wadsworth, Neil Warnock, Brian Talbot, Graeme Sharpe!

Bar the odd hint of glory (last season and the Dowie season), I've only witnessed complete dross.

I envy you buggers who were around and remember the pinch me years!!

in joe royles first season (82/83)we finished 7th

the next season 83/84 we finshed 19th

then 8th, 3rd, 10th 16th, 8th and 1st

a few seasons to get going, if you want one of the above

so if you want some back might as well be Joe than one of that load of dross who you say are beta than shez

Woah woah woah!

I was being sarcastic with that list of managers.

Bloody hell even Ronald Moore was better than the majority of that list.

Still in full support of Sheridan, only 5 games in. Apart from infront of goal, I thought we'd clicked at Burnley, its obvious we have the ability.. it's just not happening at the minute.

Thompson at Right back was baffling though, the guys off form, playing him out of position isn't going to do him or the team any favours!

Can't believe someones even started off a poll!!! Pathetic...simply gives airtime to the prats who want to begin pantomine season again like we had under Moore.

Got to laugh at the idiots who once previously said "I'd rather be bottom of the league with a Shez team than watching a Moore team anymore." You know who you were back on JKLatics etc. Got your wish!

As it is....Shez is here and he isn't stupid. Yeah, it's sad to see the mistakes he's making but he knows he's got to sort it out. And has (or should have, like ANY other manager) a long way to go before anyone should be hinting that he can't sort things out!

Isn’t the sheer fact that we have a message board in the first place so that we can discuss each other’s opinions on the latics?

I don’t agree in what people vote for, but it’s far from pathetic to start a poll in the first place.

It’s like a mini democracy, I am just gauging fans opinions from their responses / votes, if you feel this post is beneath you then the answer is simple don’t post in it!

Everyone who’s viewed and voted doesn’t seem to think so, or are they the “prats” you refer too?

It’s on the mind of every Latic fan, ‘what’s wrong and how do we fix it?’

Woah woah woah!

I was being sarcastic with that list of managers.

Bloody hell even Ronald Moore was better than the majority of that list.

Still in full support of Sheridan, only 5 games in. Apart from infront of goal, I thought we'd clicked at Burnley, its obvious we have the ability.. it's just not happening at the minute.

Thompson at Right back was baffling though, the guys off form, playing him out of position isn't going to do him or the team any favours!

sorry butter usually recognize sarcasm - as i do the same myself, yeah we played well at burnley despite the scoreline

yeah was baffling that one - eardley? why not on from start - thomo played there against accrington so shez should of known

Isn’t the sheer fact that we have a message board in the first place so that we can discuss each other’s opinions on the latics?

I don’t agree in what people vote for, but it’s far from pathetic to start a poll in the first place.

It’s like a mini democracy, I am just gauging fans opinions from their responses / votes, if you feel this post is beneath you then the answer is simple don’t post in it!

Everyone who’s viewed and voted doesn’t seem to think so, or are they the “prats” you refer too?

Nice of you to take the use of the word "prats" from my post and use it out of context. I said that anyone who has it in the mind to sack Shez at the moment is a "prat" to which this poll is giving airtime to. It's like the so called racist flag issue....there wasn't one, but the more it got talked about the more it was seen as one. Any talk of sacking Shez at present needs cutting off at its knees IMO. Have your poll....I just think it's utterly unnecessary at present. It's not even worth discussing about sacking Shez at this moment in time and only those in need of a labotomy would want to sack him. This is how it all began with Ronnie.....giving airtime (for want of a phrase) when barely past mid-September to idiots who want instant success and think the way to get it is to sack the current man in charge. Silence them I say! Before we go down the same route as 2yrs ago!

Nice of you to take the use of the word "prats" from my post and use it out of context. I said that anyone who has it in the mind to sack Shez at the moment is a "prat" to which this poll is giving airtime to. It's like the so called racist flag issue....there wasn't one, but the more it got talked about the more it was seen as one. Any talk of sacking Shez at present needs cutting off at its knees IMO. Have your poll....I just think it's utterly unnecessary at present. It's not even worth discussing about sacking Shez at this moment in time and only those in need of a labotomy would want to sack him. This is how it all began with Ronnie.....giving airtime (for want of a phrase) when barely past mid-September to idiots who want instant success and think the way to get it is to sack the current man in charge. Silence them I say! Before we go down the same route as 2yrs ago!

carslile sacked there manager after 1 game,which they drew!!!

people are entitled to there opinion be it right or wrong,and at the end of the day no matter how much he has done for our club over the years sentiment doesnt come into it.

if the board feel we are moving backwards they will act to save the clubs welfare.

imho if he still isnt doing it by christmas time then he would have to go,in the hope someone can turn it round before a relegation issue.simple economics

i have every confidence he will get it right,but you have to admit some of his decisions have of late been dodgy,and he keeps talking about changing things because of players attitudes,but then doesnt.

he cant say it isnt his squad now as he has brought these players in,so he will be judged accordingly.

Here here. This is where we discuss football issues isn't it. If someone wants to ask questions through a poll them leave them to it. It does not make them a prat just because they don't fit around your views. I personally think Sheridan is no more than a journeyman coach. In the last two matches I have seen him slagging Davies off when he made a mistake rather than encouraging the young man who, after all, is just starting to make his way in football really. Davies is the best forward we have and needs to be encouraged not discouraged...