An ickle souvenir from Cyprus.

maddog

IMG_0561.jpg

Yes, following the success of the executive limo business in Bradford and the Leyton corner shop, we are expanding into the Nightclub market. Di I detect that Madam took advantage of our spraypainting facility, choosing the popular Boiled Lobster colour?

Shaddup, that's about the closest I get to having a tan! The plane journey home appeared to suck it all out of me though :(

I know, I know, Dave :blush: . I wore Blue though! - I haven't had a Latics top for years (and the ones I do have are either knacked or don't fit any more), and wanted to get one of the ORANGE ones, but didn't have time to get to the club shop before I went away - was a bit of a last minute thing!

Don't you dare edit my posts, Mr Roberts!

Edited by maddog
Dyschromatopsia

That was a quick holiday :blink: back already :shock: , looks like you had a good time Mads ! B)

Hehe, it was more a visit to the parents than a holiday, tbh. And they go to bed at 10pm. Nice to see them, but couldn't help but wish they lived within walking distance of....well....anything!

Guest oa_exile
Hehe, it was more a visit to the parents than a holiday, tbh. And they go to bed at 10pm. Nice to see them, but couldn't help but wish they lived within walking distance of....well....anything!

lol :grin: Bet you said the same when they lived in Southport ^_^

thats not for discussing on a family board, i dont want to give OWTB another reason to terminate my account! :lol:

Chickers you cannot use that word around here.....the mods/admin will be :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What word ? :wink:

Too slow Exile, better luck next time. :grin:

However, I would like to go on record to express my utter admiration for Exile and the other guys who do such a great job. I also think Exile is very handsome.

Edited by amoweb

What makes you so sure it was Chickers who did the edit? :naughty:

Some people are just too touchy around here....

Edited by amoweb

2 Questions

1. How much did he pay you ?

2. Do you feel ok ? :wink:

:grin:

He didn't pay me anything. One of your commrades have been tampering with my posts. :thumbsdown: