fulham after davies

and if we have to sell him ,let cash in big style...he's on a lengthy contract,so £5million might be tempting!

goalscorers are a valuable asset if you have a forward in form other clubs will always be interested I bet there's a different club scouting him every game lets just hope he keeps scoring while we've got him

Guest sheridans_world
And isn't there a rule that a player can't move twice in 12 months? :)

I dont think so... I think there may be something about foreign players and work permits etc but i dont think about English players....

Guest oa_exile
And isn't there a rule that a player can't move twice in 12 months? :)

I remember QPR's Clive Allen signing for Arsenal pre season and sold onto Palace before the season started.

I thought Fulham had already had a look at him before he came here. I'm sure they looked when he was at Verona/Wolves and proclaimed him not of suitable <cough> temprament.

if he can play in the premier league....so can i.

i dont think hughes will go anywhere at least until the summer.he will want to repay the faith shown in him by the club and fans.

and lets be honest,hes scored 3 goals.

I thought Fulham had already had a look at him before he came here. I'm sure they looked when he was at Verona/Wolves and proclaimed him not of suitable <cough> temprament.

They were not wrong either, right gob:censored:e he is.

But he runs and runs, frustrates the hell out of people(fans included) and gets a few goals. Can't be too bad.