Everton express

Markoasis

OASIS have chartered a train to Liverpool for the Everton game on the 5th December.

Tickets are going for just £25 return - Leaving Euston at 0917am, arriving refreshed at 1231 Returning at 1810pm from Lime Street into Euston having drunk the beers stocks at 2201pm.

For tickets simply visit the thetrainline.com (other ticket outlets are available).

:OASISscarf::whip:

Have I missed something?? Can we definitely confirm that it is saturday at 3pm??? or are we still going on best guess???

The BOAST express was almost booked yesterday (Cardiff/Liverpool) but restrained as knowing my luch the police will change the kickoff time or summat???

Have I missed something?? Can we definitely confirm that it is saturday at 3pm??? or are we still going on best guess???

The BOAST express was almost booked yesterday (Cardiff/Liverpool) but restrained as knowing my luch the police will change the kickoff time or summat???

are LIverpool away so no need to change the time?

Guest oa_exile
May be pushing it to get to Lime Street for 18.10 for your return. It is a bit of a trek from the centre innit.

Jamie is right it's a fair owd hike from Goodison to Lime St , must take a minimum of about 40-45 mins to walk it.

Oh hang on ! lol :grin: you have an over hour to get there :grin:

Guest oa_exile
45mins walk, 10mins in the bottle shop and 10mins in the Chippy for LL's supper .... cutting it close!

You'll be much quicker with all the scousers chasing you back to Lime St , reckon you'll do it in 15 mins tops :grin:

But what about all of the druggies and prozzies waiting for you at Lime St.? It's one thing getting to the Station, another getting in.

OK, 45mins walk, 10mins in the bottle shop and 10mins in the Chippy for LL's supper, 3 minutes for Mark to get a topless hand shandy off a crack-whore .... cutting it close!

OASIS have chartered a train to Liverpool for the Everton game on the 5th December.

Tickets are going for just £25 return - Leaving Euston at 0917am, arriving refreshed at 1231 Returning at 1810pm from Lime Street into Euston having drunk the beers stocks at 2201pm.

For tickets simply visit the thetrainline.com (other ticket outlets are available).

:OASISscarf::whip:

Is the train stopping @ Rugby Northampton or Coventry ?

Better than driving probaly have my motor nicked in Scouseland :shock:

I will check were it stops later for you ... probally best picking it up at Crewe. If it goes via Coventry / northampton its going to be a long ... long journey

Cheers thanks for that

Trying to get a pal who is a Toffee to drive But just in case might let the train take the strain

Sometimes get fed up driving and having no Lager :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
Right I'm booked! I'll have to get on the 'most wanted' website and see if I can find some mug shots to identify some of you. Either that or I'll stand under the clock with a bunch of flowers or something...

Just find the most hungover, slouching, rag-tag bunch of blokes in the train station and you wont be far wrong.... however, dont bother looking until 1 minute before the train leaves, they wont be there until then :wink:

Due to ridiclous last minute travel changes will probably be joining you boys from Crewe.... If someone can let me know if you end up on a different train or it is deleayed or anything that would be great... have to say, the offer of experiencing even a little of Mark's quiz on the way back was what really swayed it for me....

Lets see those fingers on the buzzers B)

I actually fancy getting there a little earlier this time, although it is OASIS tradition that someone as to run ahead to hold the doors open for the rest of us. Some trains delays are not the fault of railtrack you know.

Lets see those fingers on the buzzers B)

I actually fancy getting there a little earlier this time, although it is OASIS tradition that someone as to run ahead to hold the doors open for the rest of us. Some trains delays are not the fault of railtrack you know.

Railtrack has now announced that the alleged engineering work chaos on the west coast mainline over the last week was not caused due to works overrunning, but Lees and Mark holding up all the trains, in a vein attempt to actually make a journey when they say they are going to.... an Oasis spokesman says "They will still bloomin well be late, and probably end up going via edinburgh or summat"

Well done boys!