3000 Leeds tickets

Ask yourself - when was the last time a latics game, home or away, genuinely sold out - I actually cannot remember.... before you say the city game wasnt, and neither were the playoff games....

Everyone will be fine - BFL has spoken!

I take it you mean the whole ground and not just away allocations because

Blackpool in the league last year, fans were locked out

Scunthorpe away was sold out

Wolves away was sold out

Didnt go but surley all away tickets for Blackpool away in the playoffs were sold

Dont agree with any of this i'm afraid... you could get tickets for all these games the day before the match...

Wolves away - dont make me laugh! We had around 200 tickets left over, my Liverpool supporting mate got one at 5 to5 on the friday before! And contrary to popular belief - the blackpool away playoff leg was not sold out... you could still get tickets the day before - a classic case of panic before realism.... scunny may have been sold out - but we got 1000 tickets for a top of the table clash - I would bloomin hope it was!

The point is this - with 3000 tickets there will always be tickets left - perhaps blackpool away in the league is also a good shout, but this was not all ticket, and loads turned up on the day - if Leeds and everton were pay on the day I might be worried, but no way are people going to be bothered to get tickets beforehand in december....

Once again, anyone who is worried about getting a ticket now will get a ticket...

They were turning people away from Brentford away last season, although there was only room for about 6 people in the space provided. Mr Corney was kicking off big time with the dumb-ass stewards.

Again you could pay on the day - and eventually they let people in - so they could stand in the restricted view section :peepwall: and kick off even more with the dumb ass stewards!

Its just another prime example of the apathyof oldham's casual fans to pre-plan - if they had bought tickets before they they would ahve known how many were going...

im afraid you are wrong about wolves as they allocated 3150 seats and the crowd was 3148 the two seats were a few rows in front of me and my mate who slipped the steward a tenner to get in sat in one of them the guy there said they were his mates who had got stuck on holiday due to a cancelled flight. and anyways i distinctly remember it being confirmed sold out.

also scunthorpe was i know of at least 10 who travelled without tickets and sat in the home end.

blackpool away in the league fans were locked out of the away end.

brentford already mentioned.

BUT you are correct that anyone who wants one for leeds will prob get one especially as its new years day and people will miss it due to pagan festivities.

im afraid you are wrong about wolves as they allocated 3150 seats and the crowd was 3148 the two seats were a few rows in front of me and my mate who slipped the steward a tenner to get in sat in one of them the guy there said they were his mates who had got stuck on holiday due to a cancelled flight. and anyways i distinctly remember it being confirmed sold out.

It bloomin wasnt - for a start I moved seats twice during the game! My ticket for the first half was on a row to the right with 3 people on the whole row af about 25 seats (great view of the warney goal) -then in the second half i went and sat with my mates on the other side (the ones who got a ticket the day before!) - (great view of the hall goal!)

also scunthorpe was i know of at least 10 who travelled without tickets and sat in the home end.

As mentioned above - i should have bloomin hoped it was wth only 1000 tickets.

As above - werent all ticket, dont count

BUT you are correct that anyone who wants one for leeds will prob get one especially as its new years day and people will miss it due to pagan festivities.

Of course I am - i'm always right! :wink:

There will be lots n lots n lots of tickets.......... anyway iv already got a plan B for the Everton game and its called sitting in the home end, but doubt very much we will sell all our allocation.. IF anyone is that desperate to secure their place there then why not book the executive trip on the OS £65 free meal, exec transport and champagne reception.

Leeds game i cant see us selling that many tickets anyway... but if ya want one and dont leave it last minuite you will get one!

£25 is a bit steep but I was kinda expecting that from Dirtyleeds. I don't think we'll sell out that entire allocation but I've a feeling it'll be close to it.

I don't think BigfinLatic understands. It isn't always possible to pre-plan, in fact it's pretty difficult for me to get to the ground during opening hours and that includes on a matchday. Usually I have to get my dad to pop by if he's able to or rely on friends to pick mine up. It's never usually posed that much of a problem as there's only a handful of games in the last 10 years which have been total sell outs.

£25 is a bit steep but I was kinda expecting that from Dirtyleeds. I don't think we'll sell out that entire allocation but I've a feeling it'll be close to it.

I don't think BigfinLatic understands. It isn't always possible to pre-plan, in fact it's pretty difficult for me to get to the ground during opening hours and that includes on a matchday. Usually I have to get my dad to pop by if he's able to or rely on friends to pick mine up. It's never usually posed that much of a problem as there's only a handful of games in the last 10 years which have been total sell outs.

:wacko::whoosh:

Errrrr.... Last time I checked I lived in Bristol - so I perfectly understand the problems of getting a ticket - I dont think i have bought a ticket in person from the ticket office in the last 3 years, however the phone line to the ticket office tends to work a treat! :wink: Also - as has been said earlier, i too rely on my dad sometimes, and i never expect him to be one of the first in line.... Surely the fact you live away from BP is exactly why you need to pre-plan as you cant just wnader up and get a ticket???

Agree with everything else you say - wont be a problem to get a ticket for either game...

a classic Titch moment

Sleeping outside with the foxes for Blackpool tickets.

Being thrown in a police van - no matter how bad Gary Mac ever plays for us, he will be in heart forever for that goal!!!!!!!!!!!!

They claimed I'd get a 3 year ban! They were wrong :grin:

Sleeping outside with the foxes for Blackpool tickets.

Being thrown in a police van - no matter how bad Gary Mac ever plays for us, he will be in heart forever for that goal!!!!!!!!!!!!

They claimed I'd get a 3 year ban! They were wrong :grin:

Those Boundary Park foxes have such low moral standards :wink:

Those Boundary Park foxes have such low moral standards :wink:

Now I'm quite taken by foxes, noble animals indeed! I'd like to reincarnated as a fox or Roger Palmer, I have no preference, but you should see the mess they make of the pitch at Latics.

Now I'm quite taken by foxes, noble animals indeed! I'd like to reincarnated as a fox or Roger Palmer, I have no preference, but you should see the mess they make of the pitch at Latics.

:angry::angry::angry: Wherever I live, foxes like to make their sweet loving outside my window. I keep a pile of shrapnel (sadly just the coin type) to lob at the cunning little gits. grrrrrrrrr