3000 Leeds tickets

any season ticket holders know for sure they aint going and wanna hand over there voucher in exchange for a pint :)

Here we go again - honestly, you will be absolutely fine... if you think 3000 people are gonna go and quese for a ticket for a pre-pay game before you then you are wrong.... it will only fill with the last minute people on the couple of days before - if the ticket office is ever open that time of year!

With the Leeds and everton tickets on sale, at the already very expensive time of year, fans will be fine for both - if you want a ticket, you will get one....

Guest oa_exile
Ever worked for the Samaritans BF?

IF there arent enough tickets for the demand then it will all be BFL's fault :grin:

(saved into favorites just in case :wink: )

Here we go again - honestly, you will be absolutely fine... if you think 3000 people are gonna go and quese for a ticket for a pre-pay game before you then you are wrong.... it will only fill with the last minute people on the couple of days before - if the ticket office is ever open that time of year!

With the Leeds and everton tickets on sale, at the already very expensive time of year, fans will be fine for both - if you want a ticket, you will get one....

I hope your right but I think your under estimating how many will want to go....

I hope your right but I think your under estimating how many will want to go....

I'm sure there are lots of people who will want to go - but how many of those will be bothered to go and get a ticket at the first possible opportunity??? all I am saying is that the people who worry about it, are the people who will make sure they are there early doors.... it will only sell out (and I highly doubt it will) maybe the day before when the occasional fans pop down the road with a bit of NY cheer...

Ask yourself - when was the last time a latics game, home or away, genuinely sold out - I actually cannot remember.... before you say the city game wasnt, and neither were the playoff games....

Everyone will be fine - BFL has spoken!

Ask yourself - when was the last time a latics game, home or away, genuinely sold out - I actually cannot remember.... before you say the city game wasnt, and neither were the playoff games....

Chasetown away, probably.

I agree, BfL. As a non- ST holder I was panicking for Chasetown, King's Lynn, Kettering, Wolves, Blackpool away. Got a ticket for all these.

Having said that, I got hold of a spare voucher for each of these games but have just found out I haven't got a voucher for Leeds (although I'm still working on it).

Tickets will go on open sale, so as you say, those that REALLY want to go will get tickets.

Chasetown away, probably.

I agree, BfL. As a non- ST holder I was panicking for Chasetown, King's Lynn, Kettering, Wolves, Blackpool away. Got a ticket for all these.

Having said that, I got hold of a spare voucher for each of these games but have just found out I haven't got a voucher for Leeds (although I'm still working on it).

Tickets will go on open sale, so as you say, those that REALLY want to go will get tickets.

By the way, Leeds away is on my Birthday!

If any owtb members were thinking of buying me a present :wink: , what better gift than a Leeds ticket?

If any owtb members were thinking of buying me a present :wink: , what better gift than a Leeds ticket?

Day after mine! Its always nice for all those people, all over the world to come out on 1 day to celebrate my birth... :wink: Leeds away is going to be one big hangover this year...!

back to tickets, I normally have to send my dad to get tickets (or SW :wink: ) - he refuses to queue, yet i have been at every single "big" game for as long as I can remember.... this pre-match panic never ceases - and it is always very amusing.... no doubt someone will sleep outside BP on thursday... or already will be practcing which leeds/everton suburb they live in when they try to get home end tickets.... enjoy yourselves, cos I will be ringing up the ticket office mid next week and getting mine posted down for both when the panic has subsided...*

B):exile:

*or posibly just giving them a call on friday morning when all the season tickets people are queing... cos they Always respect the various category deadlines! :wink:

Edited by BigfinLatic

Your 'golden voucher' from attending the Planning Committee meeting next Tuesday will asist any OWTB member thinking of buying you a birthday present. :wink:

I take it you mean the whole ground and not just away allocations because

Blackpool in the league last year, fans were locked out

Scunthorpe away was sold out

Wolves away was sold out

Didnt go but surley all away tickets for Blackpool away in the playoffs were sold

I take it you mean the whole ground and not just away allocations because

Blackpool in the league last year, fans were locked out

Scunthorpe away was sold out

Wolves away was sold out

Didnt go but surley all away tickets for Blackpool away in the playoffs were sold

I seem to remember there being a very small number of Tickets left for the Play Off Game @Blackpool.

But yes we have had a few sell outs in the past couple of years, but i really don't think that either of these games will sell out that quickly. The period between Christmas and New Year when the younger supporters have got all the Christmas money may prove to be a busy period for the ticket office. But I think everyone that wants a ticket will get one.

Edited by amoweb