TeamCard

Well that's made me feel a little less 'merked'.

Thank you chaps. :wink:

Well of course, after all Curry's of Leicester is the obvious place for us all to be picking up our electrical goods this Christmas :wink:

I got mine on Monday a day after I'd ordered some bits from Play.com. I too was less than happy. If you look closely on the sheet the card was attached too you'll spot me, the young looking 17 year old and Danny too. Fronting club offers now me. I'll be in to see Hardy for image rights soon.

Well of course, after all Curry's of Leicester is the obvious place for us all to be picking up our electrical goods this Christmas :wink:

If you look closely on the sheet the card was attached too you'll spot me, the young looking 17 year old and Danny too.

I cut that bit out and stuck it on the fridge to keep the kids out :lol:

where in oldham can you actually use them????

bar the club shop i can only see dinnerstones in uppermill, white hart in lydgate and, and garthorth glass in lees who are accepting them, there are companys signed up ie currys but only the stores in bolton :S

anybody know a list of shops that use them in oldham?

mine came the other day and i dont know where to use it haha

Edited by Sheephead

im a season ticket holder, but never recieve any of the letters/mail other ST holders do( i.e letter re. plans to relocate from NSM), even though they took a copy of my drivers licence at the time of purchase, so im thinking i wont recieve my clubcard, does anyone have a number i can contact to make sure i recieve it?

cheers, Gaz

im a season ticket holder, but never recieve any of the letters/mail other ST holders do( i.e letter re. plans to relocate from NSM), even though they took a copy of my drivers licence at the time of purchase, so im thinking i wont recieve my clubcard, does anyone have a number i can contact to make sure i recieve it?

cheers, Gaz

Pick one of these:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...,,10337,00.html

Its not the best loyalty scheme I have clapped my eyes on. Not enough places to get/redeem points. How much has this cost??? :blush:

I'll have a guess at £0.00. It's not something the club will have thought up themselves, the operating company probably approached them and asked them to run with it.

• 1 month later...