DIE RICKETTS DIE?

You're talking like Oldham fans are the only ones to do this.

And do you know otherwise? Which other home crowds do you frequent?

Shall I sit around until I go out later and pick holes in all of your pathetic posts?

I used to watch PNE regularly when I was local (just to watch footy not support them) and I consider the NSM to give much the more savage abuse to their own. On the whole the crowd at BP just does not seem knowledgable, even compared to Prem crowds I have sat in.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're talking like Oldham fans are the only ones to do this.

No not at all - how many times have we heard Lee Hughes is a murderer, It would just be good if we can get behind the team and focus on that as we are all there to support them, especially when its crap thats when they need the fans,

no-one goes out to have a bad game its personal pride

Sorry did you mean 11 league goals in 4 years prior to joining us? Not good but preferable to Davies' 8 in the same period. Bet you rate Davies highly though - you have seen him kick the ball in the net!!!!

I conclude you are a footy 'fan' who judges a player solely on how many times he scores, like a kid or a woman does. Whatever makes you happy but im surprised your kind takes time to post on messageboards. You either know very very little about the game or are hugely biased, and maybe a touch racist....

What did Sven see in him???

Ahem. If you're talking bigotry, try reading your own post.

Do you play a keeper who is fantastic at saving penalties but average at everything else, a defender who can head the ball but can't pass or tackle? Of course you don't, so why should a striker be different, he's there to score goals.

You do know how stupid peddling the racist angle makes you look?

And do you know otherwise? Which other home crowds do you frequent?

Shall I sit around until I go out later and pick holes in all of your pathetic posts?

I used to watch PNE regularly when I was local (just to watch footy not support them) and I consider the NSM to give much the more savage abuse to their own. On the whole the crowd at BP just does not seem knowledgable, even compared to Prem crowds I have sat in.

I've been to City and enough away games with Oldham to know how much abuse other teams dish out to their own players, but then again I don't feel I can have a debate with someone with such a wide understanding of the game as youself.

Stitch to publicly call someone racist just for not liking Micheal Ricketts is ridiculous.

Also you say we cant judge ricketts just on the goals he has scored and then say he played for England. But the only reason he played for EEngland was due to the number of goals he scored, make your mind up!

Ahem. If you're talking bigotry, try reading your own post.

Get real.

Do you play a keeper who is fantastic at saving penalties but average at everything else, a defender who can head the ball but can't pass or tackle? Of course you don't, so why should a striker be different, he's there to score goals.

You do know how stupid peddling the racist angle makes you look?

No. Did you notice it was one of my 2 'eithers'. That is as in 'ors'.

As I said I think my first 'either' was the one which describes you. The other was just a possibility which came to mind to explain your crazy opinions.

Oh and a striker isn't there solely to score goals (well maybe in your 10 year olds football world it is). Scoring goals is the objective of the team as a whole.

Back on topic! Well this was my first home game this season, and i went along and sat with 'the singers' in the chaddy end (as i like a good sing), but the 'die ricketts die' was f***k**g disgraceful! I thought he played well for Walsall, if any of our players received the same chant there would be uproar.

:censored: off, you cheeky condescending :censored:.

Sorry man just couldn't believe what you had taken the time to point out. It was just illustrating a point harmlessly.

Everybody knows the kids consider the guy who scores loads of goals to be the best player when it isnt always true. Maybe the woman comparison was biggoted but isnt 'girls dont know about football' quite a widespread opinion with a lot of weight behind it? Also its hardly offensive to fault somebody for how they judge a footballer.

Hope that clears it up. I'd hate to upset somebody who calls himself 'Maddog'! :unsure:

'If any of our players received the same chant there would be uproar'

I seem to recall chants aimed at Butcher/Jepson and Starbuck were hardly complimentary and weren't exactly frowned upon by the majority.

The Chaddy is full of stupid littled fcukin chavs who need a ruddy good kicking. Hopefully they'll go to Leeds make two hats of themselves and get one. Fingers crossed

KOTK

Edited by Kingofdikebab

Sorry man just couldn't believe what you had taken the time to point out. It was just illustrating a point harmlessly.

Everybody knows the kids consider the guy who scores loads of goals to be the best player when it isnt always true.

Really? I'm sure Franny announced that today's mascots favourite player was Stam, and the week before Taylor, and the week before that Kilkenny, infact I can't remember the last time I heard a strikers name read out.

'If any of our players received the same chant there would be uproar'

I seem to recall chants aimed at Butcher/Jepson and Starbuck were hardly complimentary and weren't exactly frowned upon by the majority.

The Chaddy is full of stupid littled fcukin chavs who need a ruddy good kicking. Hopefully they'll go to Leeds make two hats of themselves and get one. Fingers crossed

KOTK

Glad to see your full of Christmas cheer. Hoping other latics fans get a kicking. Are you serious?

you're not doing very well tonight are you Stitch?

Not at all, but alec is struggling whatever his dob, sex or indeed anything else! Right ive had a tough evening on OWTB so im retiring until I next come home from a game or more likely read an outrageous post.

Off to The Hacienda Xmas Party at Sankeys......its gonna be messier than an Eardley cross.

Evening gents....and ladies!

'Glad to see your full of Christmas cheer. Hoping other latics fans get a kicking. Are you serious?

'

Muppet choir and a serious kicking would go together like strawberries and cream. Big hard muppets chanting for someones fcukin death. They won't turn out for Leeds anyway. They'll be hiding behind their mummy's settee.

oh and yeh. Deadly serious.

KOTK

Edited by Kingofdikebab

firstly the chanting is bang out of order - if all you chaddy enders who claim you get behind your team then take a good long hard look at yourself, the only times you really chanted was this ridculous die chant or ricketts is a wa****R chant - if that was the best you could muster then your performance was far worse than the teams performance today.

let me ask you Rickett boo boys - if you have been doing a particular job for 10, 15, 20 years - and you go to a different company - you are given time to fit in, etc, so this should have been no difference from ricketts.

he did nothing wrong when he was here and should have been given a chance but wasnt by you so called people that call youself fans etc, booing him from the first second.

if you think davies wolfenden, smalley, or whoeva give us more than ricketts, then that is quite clearly why you never made it in the world of football.

fair play to ricketts today if i ws him i would have come up and stuck two fingers up at the idiot boo boys, but if any of you noticed he didnt even celebrate so fair play to him. he took hios goal superbly and linked up the midfield and forward line.

he wont come back here and with some of the fans like we have who clearly made f in idiots of themselves today - i would not blame him

firstly the chanting is bang out of order - if all you chaddy enders who claim you get behind your team then take a good long hard look at yourself, the only times you really chanted was this ridculous die chant or ricketts is a wa****R chant - if that was the best you could muster then your performance was far worse than the teams performance today.

let me ask you Rickett boo boys - if you have been doing a particular job for 10, 15, 20 years - and you go to a different company - you are given time to fit in, etc, so this should have been no difference from ricketts.

he did nothing wrong when he was here and should have been given a chance but wasnt by you so called people that call youself fans etc, booing him from the first second.

if you think davies wolfenden, smalley, or whoeva give us more than ricketts, then that is quite clearly why you never made it in the world of football.

fair play to ricketts today if i ws him i would have come up and stuck two fingers up at the idiot boo boys, but if any of you noticed he didnt even celebrate so fair play to him. he took hios goal superbly and linked up the midfield and forward line.

he wont come back here and with some of the fans like we have who clearly made f in idiots of themselves today - i would not blame him

Yes, some of the chanting towards Ricketts was out of order, but without the section in the chaddy there would be no atmosphere whatsover, i thought there was a fairly pleasent atmosphere at the forest game. You've got to look at the NMS stand and the main stand for the idiots who just slate the team and do nothing but grumble for the entire :censored:ing game!! Our fans have got to be up there with the worst in this league, if not the worst, no wonder we never win at flaming home!

Well for a start Davies has more goals and more assists than Ricketts this season, even using Stitchs messed up logic that means he's a better player.

assists