2. 2. Korey Smith

3. 3. Terry Dunfield

4. 4. Anton Rodgers

5. 5. James Dayton

6. 6. John-Paul Kissock

7. 7. Joel Byrom

8. 8. David Worral

9. 9. Gary Harkins

I'm with Joe P and the others re: Dayton.

Huge disappointment this season. His negatives far outway his few positives for me; and the main reason i can see him being here next season is the fact that he has another year on his contract, and i cant see any side being interested in buying him from us.

Unless we do a "Rooney" with him and allow him to join a club in a free transfer agreement, he'll surely still be our player next season?

He has shown he can beat a man, and he has shown he can cross a ball. But, its been few & far between.

I got a text at HT on Monday from a mate, saying 'big opportunity for Dayton to show what he can do this' when he came on for Sir Gary at HT.

I watched him closely for the 2nd half, and he played such a safe game. Every time he was fed the ball, his first instinct was to roll it back to Grounds, or inside but backwards to Smith. He didnt once look to get at his man, not once.

He put 1 corner over that was whipped in nicely (Keeper still claimed) but his other was wildly over-hit. He also shat out of 2 challenges and did that annoying 'jump but make no actual attempt to win the ball' every time the ball was in the air around him.

I'm sorry, but after a full season, i think we are all now well able to form our opinions of him & his play. He's not a youngster. He's not got development still to do. He is of an age and number of games that should mean his game is formed already. So, this is his game really. And his game isnt good enough on any form of consistent basis.

I personally would cut our losses and look to release him somehow - maybe as the make-weight in a deal to sign Sit Gary with St Mirren? But, i cant see anyone actually being interested in him; so i feel he'll be here again next season unfortunately...

Totally agree he has been given far more chances than others due to his contract but has consistently failed to deliver, biggest disappointment for me as the ability is there one thing he lacks which I see as a minimum is heart and desire, there are better wingers in non league football.

What exactly can Dayton do on his day?

He can't finish, he can't cross and he has no strength. I also can't get over the 5 game mid-season run where he hit every single corner to the first opposition player.

I wish him all the best, but it's an "Out" for me, I'm afraid.

Forget this. The boy's a genius..

Dayton is a player who has a genuine end product. He will score goals and he will assist goals but do little more.

His statistics will always be impressive: 4 goals and 7 assists in a season where he's been injured for spells and out of favour often you can't complain about.

If he could improve his all round game he'd be excellent for this league.

His all-round game is absolutley fine. It is no coincidence that we played our best FOOTBALL of the season when he had a consistant place on the left-side. He goes unnoticed I feel by some on here becasuse he is weak, however he is always available for a pass and links a lot of the play. I was one who thought he did well second half against Cov. He is much better than the limited Worrall and we will benefit from giving our own players game time now we have stayed up.

I'm with Joe P and the others re: Dayton.

Huge disappointment this season. His negatives far outway his few positives for me; and the main reason i can see him being here next season is the fact that he has another year on his contract, and i cant see any side being interested in buying him from us.

Unless we do a "Rooney" with him and allow him to join a club in a free transfer agreement, he'll surely still be our player next season?

He has shown he can beat a man, and he has shown he can cross a ball. But, its been few & far between.

I got a text at HT on Monday from a mate, saying 'big opportunity for Dayton to show what he can do this' when he came on for Sir Gary at HT.

I watched him closely for the 2nd half, and he played such a safe game. Every time he was fed the ball, his first instinct was to roll it back to Grounds, or inside but backwards to Smith. He didnt once look to get at his man, not once.

He put 1 corner over that was whipped in nicely (Keeper still claimed) but his other was wildly over-hit. He also shat out of 2 challenges and did that annoying 'jump but make no actual attempt to win the ball' every time the ball was in the air around him.

I'm sorry, but after a full season, i think we are all now well able to form our opinions of him & his play. He's not a youngster. He's not got development still to do. He is of an age and number of games that should mean his game is formed already. So, this is his game really. And his game isnt good enough on any form of consistent basis.

I personally would cut our losses and look to release him somehow - maybe as the make-weight in a deal to sign Sit Gary with St Mirren? But, i cant see anyone actually being interested in him; so i feel he'll be here again next season unfortunately...

8 assists is 8 assists. In and out of the team and comfortably our leading assister. I think he's under performed at times and been a bit frustrating but you can't argue with his end product.