Trust Shares: The Ugly Truth

I've no idea who, if anybody, this is aimed at, but - supporting a football club shouldn't ever need to involve threads like this or many of the others we've had of late.....

Ohhhhh Tell me about it...I lost most of last night firefighting this thread, the corresponding face book one and of course contacting committee members until gone 11pm last night...now who do I send my invoice too?

However I think it has proved a very valid point that clarity is needed by the trust, better communication, more face to face communication or representation on match days etc,

We need trust in our trust......and I need a beer.

Please feel free all, to post on here if you have any questions, there are at least three of us at some point will visit OWTB. We do find it invaluable

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no idea who, if anybody, this is aimed at, but - supporting a football club shouldn't ever need to involve threads like this or many of the others we've had of late.....

But it does prove one thing, there are quite a few people out there who actually care about their football club, but I agree with what you are saying.

Thanks for this. Our advisor is waiting on some information from the FCA which should enable him to clarify the correct legal route to transfer the shares. He will correspond directly with a Trust nominated figure if this has been carried through should this be agreeable? Should this be so we can put that element to bed.

Of course. Happy to put them in direct contact with the trust advisors should that help.

Thanks LL

Rick and I also agreed that we'd quite like it if we'd never heard the words "supporters trust".

They had a meeting at Dulwich Hamlet the other night about supporter ownership. I didn't go.