Missing Flag

By the way, I was walking across the car park behind the Jimmy Frizzell Stand the other day and, in the grass which runs along the edge of it, there was a burnt-out car. As if that was not surprising enough, attached to the wreckage was a big Latics flag  torn in two. Anyone know about it?

1 hour ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

By the way, I was walking across the car park behind the Jimmy Frizzell Stand the other day and, in the grass which runs along the edge of it, there was a burnt-out car. As if that was not surprising enough, attached to the wreckage was a big Latics flag  torn in two. Anyone know about it?

Great symbolism.

2 hours ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Think it happened night before the Leyton O match. Over heard a steward said poss stolen and it was burned out and they moved it over and covered it.

2 hours ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Diego, when are you planning to attend a future home game? I want to pick your brains about Latics through the 60s and late 50s if you can assist? 

Cheers 

10 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

This Saturday.

Are you going to be around much before or after the game Diego?

Am looking for many stories from the 60s and late 50s, might need a full day of your time tbh - shall I message you and sort out a convenient day if you want to participate?     

34 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

Are you going to be around much before or after the game Diego?

Am looking for many stories from the 60s and late 50s, might need a full day of your time tbh - shall I message you and sort out a convenient day if you want to participate?     

I've messaged you.

Archived