Lidds Injury

Just noticed on the OS it says club captain Andy Liddell.

Strange. thought Gregan was club captiain as Super Eardley was vice

Gregan is team captain (on the pitch), club captain is different (more behind the scenes). Bit of a strange one really.

Edited by jorvik_latic

Just noticed on the OS it says club captain Andy Liddell.

Strange. thought Gregan was club captiain as Super Eardley was vice

Lids is club captain but Gregan is team captain as he is more of a leader on the field.

If Lids isn't fit for Saturday then i would think it will be either Smalley or Allot on the right as we have no cover for left wing, probably Smalley as Kilkenny is away so Allot in the middle with McDonald and probably Thompson at right back

Lids is club captain but Gregan is team captain as he is more of a leader on the field.

If Lids isn't fit for Saturday then i would think it will be either Smalley or Allot on the right as we have no cover for left wing, probably Smalley as Kilkenny is away so Allot in the middle with McDonald and probably Thompson at right back

God help us. Thompson at right back.

I would rather someone off here play.

Or Lomax :angry: if he wasnt out on loan.

But im not going back into that arguement again.

We've had much worse players than Thompson at the club, i'll admit he hasn't had the best starts for us but i do think if he's given a chance then he will do ok.

Ahem................Thommo is still crocked for at least a month. Woohoo! Macca it is then.

Could look something like this

Gk - Bring yer boots, they're all in nappies or on crutches or just plainly owd and knackered!

RB - Macca

CB -Trotters

CB - Stam

LB - Bertrand

RW - Deano

CM - Allott

CM - Kalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala or will Shez gamble and give Chalmers a go????

LW - Ginger Ninja

CF - Davies

CF - Hughes

no brainer really, unless Lidds is fit then Smalley will be on the bench. No other options really

Seen Arber bugger up in the FA cup

Hes at a lower league club

haha

That was quality! "I'M HERE TO PROGRESS UP THE LEAGUES" (Mark Arber 2004)

2007 making a great tit of himself in the FA Cup 1st Round for the mighty Stevenage Borough battered by the 'enormous' Exeter City, doesn't get any better than that does it Mark? Now that my friends, is career progression!

Edited by oafcprozac

Ahem................Thommo is still crocked for at least a month. Woohoo! Macca it is then.

I got told on saturday that he was in back in full training. Obviously if he's not then thats Macca at right back but i don't like our midfield with both Kalala and Allot there, they both play exactly the same kind of game

I got told on saturday that he was in back in full training. Obviously if he's not then thats Macca at right back but i don't like our midfield with both Kalala and Allot there, they both play exactly the same kind of game

lomax returned from loan at rochdale, so wouldnt rule him out of going straight back into the team

Could look something like this

Gk - Bring yer boots, they're all in nappies or on crutches or just plainly owd and knackered!

RB - Macca

CB -Trotters

CB - Stam

LB - Bertrand

RW - Deano

CM - Allott

CM - Kalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala or will Shez gamble and give Chalmers a go????

LW - Ginger Ninja

CF - Davies

CF - Hughes

no brainer really, unless Lidds is fit then Smalley will be on the bench. No other options really

Personally id go:

gk Crossley (purely cos he is the only option, he is crap tho

lb lomax (if as been said he is back)

cb Stam

cb Trotman

rb macca

lw Bertrand

rw Taylor

cm allott

cm kalala

st Davies

st Hughes

i know the midfield looks a little lightweight, but the rest of the team is by far the strongest line up possible with the players available. one thing tho, id put hazell in at right back if fit, and macca in cm in place of kalala.

Personally id go:

Was checking out the Rochdale site last night....Lomax first played on 15th Sept....so his last game of his 2nd month will already have been and gone. He should be back....and for me, should play on Saturday.

Personally id go:

cb Stam

cb Trotman

rb macca

lw Bertrand

rw Taylor

cm allott

cm kalala

st Davies

st Hughes

i know the midfield looks a little lightweight, but the rest of the team is by far the strongest line up possible with the players available. one thing tho, id put hazell in at right back if fit, and macca in cm in place of kalala.

Now then, lets get back to the real world - as I have said before there is more chance of BB80's half digested cat playing at CM this weekend than Kalala - if Ruubs, and Lids are not fit, then Taylor will be in CM and Smalley on the right....

I would be really looking forward to seeing that team play - full of youngsters and talent... however the subs with the 5 kids and JP "lord of his own bench" Kalala worries me...

Oh well... we will be 5-0 up after half an hour this time!