Big News on Oldham Athletic FC

There is a big name player at oldham on trial i not say his name its not fair on Paul Dickov and his hard works doesnt pay off he doesnt sign him up off me and i think he didnt sign Macken because he had this player in his mind.

The guy has played in the Premi League and been around at many clubs he is in 30ths but is a good target man i see if you know the player by his reg number and its is not Ackey car or him at oldham trying to win a deal :grin:

The photo was taken today at the training ground lanchashire club if it calls that i am not liarning about this or taken the photo off a website.

Cheers

RoyleArmy

Edited by Lookers_Carl
link removed

Dickov better not make the silly mistake of signing a big dopey target man like Akinbiyi or Akinfenwa when we have Abbott who has more technical and goalscoring ability than any other target man we're likely to sign.

i dunno, I have a funny feeling Abbott might soon end up on the transfer list and the guy is still our best striker, 13 goals playing as our target man and goalscoring striker in last season's shower of :censored:e, he should be given a pay rise and a new contract.

Dickov better not make the silly mistake of signing a big dopey target man like Akinbiyi or Akinfenwa when we have Abbott who has more technical and goalscoring ability than any other target man we're likely to sign.

i dunno, I have a funny feeling Abbott might soon end up on the transfer list and the guy is still our best striker, 13 goals playing as our target man and goalscoring striker in last season's shower of :censored:e, he should be given a pay rise and a new contract.

He was certainly one of the reasons we stayed up, but I think dickov has every right to mold the team how he sees fit, if Abbott isnt part of that then boohoo

'

Taking the piss? Abbott has been absolutely :censored:e since his injury and that includes this pre-season. We should get rid while we can.

So has Rooney, bet United won't sell though!

and yes I know, Abbott is no Rooney!

I was hoping we wouldn't sign Akinfenwa, but stone me, I'd take Akinfenwa over Akinbiyi any day of the week. I'm not jumping to conclusions, I don't think we'll sign Akinbiyi.

However if we do sign Akinbiyi and put Abbott up for transfer I'll prolly give this season a miss, y'know when my favourite player gets pushed on despite him being the best striker at the club I kind of get despondent and my hopes and exciting for the season tend to mellow. But, I'm sure Dickov and co and half a brain and wouldn't make the mistake of getting rid of Abbott.