killer [edit: not yet!]

Can someone enlighten me!?! Iv not read anywhere donny have even put in an offer where as this come from?? Surely he would rather play for tics than donny?? He wouldnt get the royton nightlife anywhere else!

It's well known Donny have made an offer... there's a massive thread about it just below for that matter.

Guest oa_exile
It's well known Donny have made an offer... there's a massive thread about it just below for that matter.

Will members please read the threads as we keep duplicating the same stories ! :(

I won't even amend the spelling as the reply has amused me enough for people in the office to start looking at me funny :grin:

:laught16:

That is quality.... cant get an image of a deaf football team now, with deaf fans out of may head..... 2000 fans behind the goal all signing chants...

"Your not singing any more!!!...... well, you werent really singing in the first place.... and you cant hear our chant so it all a bit pointless...."

That is quality.... cant get an image of a deaf football team now, with deaf fans out of may head..... 2000 fans behind the goal all signing chants...

"Your not singing any more!!!...... well, you werent really singing in the first place.... and you cant hear our chant so it all a bit pointless...."

Can you hear the oldham Sing? No-o, No-o

Sign when were winning, we only sign when were winning

:laught16::laught16: :laught16:

Edited by RoytonBlueLad