One Craig Davies

Davies is going through the kind of spell many young forwards do. He enjoyed the adulation early in the season, now he's a bit miffed that Hughes is getting it all and at the same time is probably struggling to work out why he's off form and how to get it back. It's true Hughes and Davies aren't working as a partnership, but it's too early to say they never will. If we do sign another striker, it may do Davies a favour to drop out of the first eleven for a few games and hope to make an impact off the bench.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davies is symptomatic of modern day young footballers, in it for themselves, materialistic and just looking for the next contract. It's why the game has become the banal, 24 hour Sky corporate :censored: a lot of us hate.

He's got talent or he wouldn't have made it this far but he won't get much further unless he becomes a team player.

If you doubt his desire to be a team player you weren't at Leeds. He ran himself into the ground holding the ball, chasing it etc.

So Davies comes out and praises Hughes.....

But you guys know better.... Through watching 90 mins of football and based on the fact the argued over who was taking a pen you all figure out Davies has a chip on his shoulder and dosent like hughes....

Some of you lot need help.....

Give the guy a break.... He isnt even playing as badly as you lot are making out... Feel sorry for him...

Also many of you question his comitment etc yet all i see is a guy running himself into the ground for us.....

And finally you attack for not passing to Hughes.... Even if he was running at full pace with the nets in front of him... If he had passed it I would of strung him up!!! Strikers MUST be greedy...... Hughes is greedy.....!

Edited by oafc0000

But you guys know better.... Through watching 90 mins of football and based on the fact the argued over who was taking a pen you all figure out Davies has a chip on his shoulder and dosent like hughes....

Give the guy a break.... He isnt even playing as badly as you lot are making out... Feel sorry for him...

Also many of you question his comitment etc yet all i see is a guy running himself into the ground for us.....

I think that he could be our Jermaine Beckford - if he gets supported rather than slagged off.

And finally you attack for not passing to Hughes.... Even if he was running at full pace with the nets in front of him... If he had passed it I would of strung him up!!! Strikers MUST be greedy...... Hughes is greedy.....!

Well said someone talking sense!!!