Ricketts situation?

The fact he was, is, like it or not....coming back or not....still an Oldham player. On loan elsewhere so we're officially told. Same as Forbes was as he warmed up as a sub vs Scunny.....and the chants from these same "MUPPETS" were "wa----! wa----!" Acceptable? You're opinion will probably be yes. Mine is no. And those who do it, I think they're muppets. You won't. The world keeps turning....

and what about lancs cheese and lemon curd butties??!! :wink:

mmmnaaa mmmnaaa! :grin:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh yes voice an opinion, like i have you mean, and because it isnt same as yours i am a muppet! ,

No he deemed you a muppet because of what your opinion entailed as opposed to it differing from his own.

The chant at Ricketts was awful I felt sorry for him, there was real hatred in it. So therefore I am also of the opinoin that those who chanted it and those who condone the chant are 'muppets'.

Edited by Stitch_KTF

ahh yes voice an opinion, like i have you mean, and because it isnt same as yours i am a muppet! like i said earlier you were callin em for avoiding confrontation with rival fans, so you wouldnt call em if they had a scrap, they can fight but not sing? you can sing to thousends of rival fans "after the match yer gonna die" but cant sing to one person, who frankly is bigger than these supporters, he proved that by shuttin em up...They are just words, like MUPPET is just a word, thats why i am cool about the situation,

Die muppet die!!!

:grin:

Ricketts showed respect to us by not celebrating the goal.... He didnt deserve what he got from that section of the chaddy....

I think some people are going overboard by saying you shouldnt have ago at ex-players...aka waht happened to Wellens...thats part of football.... But like I said above, did Ricketts deserve the die chant ? I dont belive he did....

you are right wellens was brillant last season nobody is going to give us respect if we* carry on insulting ex players for no reason

*we as in these scum that chant insulting songs to footballers who have not done anything wrong :angry: