Ricketts situation?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Footballers aren't sensitive new age men. In the main, especially at our level, they are normal blokes and a bit of stick comes with the job. How much abuse did Allott get both during and after his first spell with us? He was the scapegoat for a long time, and the away games V Chesterfield were nothing but 90 mins of abuse towards him especially where he scored during their comeback from two goals down against us. He came back, and thanks to some decent performances, the boo boys have left him alone.

but I dont actually think he would want to play for us after "Die Ricketts Die

I was at the game and to be honest I didn't hear this chant.

Can somebody 100% confirm it was really sung.

If so total utter prats.

The muppet choir (yawn), could anyone let me see the how to be a fan manual, surely there has been one written, you sit there and say nowt, yer damned, you play a drum, yer damned, you sing, yer damned, we're all in this together wether you like it or not, and really sorry to burts your bubble, but no matter what cliqueyou belong to, you dont make the rules!

The muppet choir (yawn), could anyone let me see the how to be a fan manual, surely there has been one written, you sit there and say nowt, yer damned, you play a drum, yer damned, you sing, yer damned, we're all in this together wether you like it or not, and really sorry to burts your bubble, but no matter what cliqueyou belong to, you dont make the rules!

fans who support their team in their own way are fans, people who sing songs wanting people to die are not fans, they are not showing support for anyone, they are muppets and unfortunatley we have a few in the chaddy and all over the ground

The muppet choir (yawn), could anyone let me see the how to be a fan manual, surely there has been one written, you sit there and say nowt, yer damned, you play a drum, yer damned, you sing, yer damned, we're all in this together wether you like it or not, and really sorry to burst your bubble, but no matter what clique you belong to, you dont make the rules!

Cool, I get to be in a clique.

It aint as bad but word are words, and you are hypocrites by labeling some fans, you dont have the right to label them muppets, so they sang a naughty song, so feckin what, they pay there way, and if they broke the law the stewards/police would eject them, it isnt black magic, it aint gonna happen cos they sang it....maybe you should hand a leaflet at the next game, songs you can and cant sing, for the fear of upsetting you, TOM SHARK, the whole things daft i dont know why, cos after the match yer gonna die....a 70s 80s classic, your goin home in a feckin ambulance, another 80s, 90s classic. suppose wer're all muppets then,

It aint as bad but word are words, and you are hypocrites by labeling some fans, you dont have the right to label them muppets, so they sang a naughty song, so feckin what, they pay there way, and if they broke the law the stewards/police would eject them, it isnt black magic, it aint gonna happen cos they sang it....maybe you should hand a leaflet at the next game, songs you can and cant sing, for the fear of upsetting you, TOM SHARK, the whole things daft i dont know why, cos after the match yer gonna die....a 70s 80s classic, your goin home in a feckin ambulance, another 80s, 90s classic. suppose wer're all muppets then,

Okaaay. :idea:

I'll rephrase it:

Yes, I heard it! The MENSA meeting participants in front of me were singing it.

Well as long as they pay they can chant waht they want then, bring out the racist chants , they payed whats the problem? it not like they sang he's a fat b*****d or something like that, when you sing "die ricketts die" its an embarressment to a family club. from what i can see its all mouthy kids and if they where confonted by other fans they would run a mile and sorry mate dont know you but if you think its ok then you sir are a muppet!

Oh Mr Palmer you would rather them stand and fight would you? great advert for your family club, and im a muppet am I, Mr im politacally correct when it suits me, Let me get this right, and i,v read your post a few times, you have beef because they would run away if confronted, well it certainly isnt you confrontin em is it? you got a problem deal with it, thats what i do. A MUPPET HHMMMM.

is that Lancs cheese and lemon curd on the same bread or twoe seperate butties?

Oh Mr Palmer you would rather them stand and fight would you? great advert for your family club, and im a muppet am I, Mr im politacally correct when it suits me, Let me get this right, and i,v read your post a few times, you have beef because they would run away if confronted, well it certainly isnt you confrontin em is it? you got a problem deal with it, thats what i do. A MUPPET HHMMMM.

is that Lancs cheese and lemon curd on the same bread or twoe seperate butties?

i have a beef with the way some of them act in general at boundaty park and from what i have read over the last few months on here , lots of people sat in the chaddy do as well. they dont seem to have respect for our own fans, our own players (past or present).

they give a bad image to the club and after what i heard against walsall i would rather they where not there at all! i was just pointing out that they will one day get in to more trouble than they can handle

i take it you do think that the chants are ok then?

i deal with it mate but this is a place to voice an opinion and debate the matters of our club, so that is what i am doing.

Ricketts showed respect to us by not celebrating the goal.... He didnt deserve what he got from that section of the chaddy....

I think some people are going overboard by saying you shouldnt have ago at ex-players...aka waht happened to Wellens...thats part of football.... But like I said above, did Ricketts deserve the die chant ? I dont belive he did....

ahh yes voice an opinion, like i have you mean, and because it isnt same as yours i am a muppet! like i said earlier you were callin em for avoiding confrontation with rival fans, so you wouldnt call em if they had a scrap, they can fight but not sing? you can sing to thousends of rival fans "after the match yer gonna die" but cant sing to one person, who frankly is bigger than these supporters, he proved that by shuttin em up...They are just words, like MUPPET is just a word, thats why i am cool about the situation,

ahh yes voice an opinion, like i have you mean, and because it isnt same as yours i am a muppet! like i said earlier you were callin em for avoiding confrontation with rival fans, so you wouldnt call em if they had a scrap, they can fight but not sing? you can sing to thousends of rival fans "after the match yer gonna die" but cant sing to one person, who frankly is bigger than these supporters, he proved that by shuttin em up...They are just words, like MUPPET is just a word, thats why i am cool about the situation,

The fact he was, is, like it or not....coming back or not....still an Oldham player. On loan elsewhere so we're officially told. Same as Forbes was as he warmed up as a sub vs Scunny.....and the chants from these same "MUPPETS" were "wa----! wa----!" Acceptable? You're opinion will probably be yes. Mine is no. And those who do it, I think they're muppets. You won't. The world keeps turning....

Edited by boundaryblue80