Ricketts situation?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not due back at BP till 02/02/08 signed 3 month deal on 2/11/07. Hopefully between now and then we'll receive a small fee and say goodbye to him and the en tire situation. No-one will disclose the full events of the time leading up to his quickfire departure but as has been said over and over ad nauseum no one man should ever be allowed to affect team morale as we are led to believe and so NO return seems the only logical outcome.

I dont mean to Tease :grin:

Ricketts and his fast cars will not be parking at BP anymore ...

Lets no worry about this fella anymore ...

Now you're beginning to sound like Homer Simpson. "Now let us never speak of it again". (Usually when he's just been found out).

hes a deffo gonner accordin to smalley who told me he will miss him as he was a very good footballer and he could tell in trainin he was an ex prem player because the class is still there.

Allegedly he didn't miss Smalley, or was it Taylor or.......?

Denied by Taylor's dad and sister.

I saw his girlfriend in the club shop before kick off once....

She was asking if she got a discount because she was Chris's girlfriend....was very funny....million miles away from the WAGS of the premiership....:P

Funny enough I think the answer was no :lol:

Edited by oafc0000

There again this scrap thing prob just a load of bull. He certainly got fixed up quick if it was outta ther blue from a training ground bust up!. I think the truth lies somewhere else.

It has to be something quite serious for the speed it all happened.... Would love to know :)

I dont know if hes back at BP but I hope he is. Contrary to the views of most latics fans I think hes one of our best players but I dont actually think he would want to play for us after "Die Ricketts Die"..... I think he should move to a club with better supporters that arent stupid and that actually treat quality players with the respect they deserve.................. Anyone with me on this??

Scott :)

I dont know if hes back at BP but I hope he is. Contrary to the views of most latics fans I think hes one of our best players but I dont actually think he would want to play for us after "Die Ricketts Die"..... I think he should move to a club with better supporters that arent stupid and that actually treat quality players with the respect they deserve.................. Anyone with me on this??

You're spot on. Although most clubs have this element of idiot (an argument often thrown back when our booboys are talked about), I just can't imagine many clubs other than the likes of Cardiff, Millwall, Leeds etc. who would actually sing that sort of chant to an opposition player....hold on, worse still.....an opposition player who technically is still our own player. Some of our lot really are the scummiest in the country!

Well whether he was one of our better players or whether our scummy supporters remain he won't be back, nor would he have been prior to the die chant. Ricketts will fade away into Latics basement of forgotten none memories within a season. To be fair to our club, it's not the first short lived experience that Ricketts as endured.

Seconded, would love him back but there's no chance of him wanting to play for us again.