The long drive home...

Yeah cause my track record during the last crisis (aka council / stadium) was so questionable.... was on here everyday giving names of councilors out, writing lettes etc....

Your the most disrespectful, arogant fan I have every communicated with....its unpossible to respect you...

I disagree with people on here from time to time about matters but I always try to defend my point / explain it....

You on the other hand just resort to name calling, swearing and childish slures like trying to make out someone isnt who they say they are......grow up and dont post if your not prepared to discuss/debate.....

:grin:

Lol...see how the one seeking the rise, ended up rising himself. Keep on biting Supertaylor :grin:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plymouth away with Rochdale. Latics lost 5-0 the same day to Millwall who won the league. Only about 7 years or so ago. Dale needed to equal what Blackpool did at Darlo to get the last playoff place. £10 coaches where laid on by the club and nearly a thousand took up the offer. Problem was there and back they were like cattle. One behind the other all the way. Nightmare.

God knows what time we got back. It dragged even more as Dale only managed a 0-0 draw despite dominating the game and Blackpool won. Well that and the fact we had all our White Lightning robbed off us by the Coach driver due to only being 15 at the time. :mad: "It's not our fault. it's the stupid farmer in the shop round the corner who sold it too us."

There's a blast from the past... Norman the Barlows coach driver. What a miserable barsteward, but he was the one Barlows driver who could actually find a football ground.

Whenever there was more than one coach going, you'd always head for Norman's, knowing that you'd see kick off. The same couldn't be said of the others.

I was on that coach that broke down coming back from Norwich - we had to stand up in the aisle of the one that stopped for us after ours broke down.

But that was nothing on the return from Wembley in 1994... That can't be beaten for me - so close to our first FA Cup Final. Play-off semis will come and go but FA Cup semis are once (or twice) in a lifetime...

Notable mentions: Semi replays in 1994, 1990. (Maine Road car parks full of celebrating scum...), Leeds Play-off '87, Portsmouth away (L3-0 '87 season). Wimbledon at Selhurst Park (lost 5-2?, Gerrard had a 'mare), Tottenham L5-0 (3 down after how many mins?!?)