How about these big centre forwards ?

Any names you would like to suggest who are not cup-tied?

Its a bit late for that noe diego,utterly depressing that no-one has come in and its a shocking reflection on either a sheridan or b the owners.

Anyway,just to highlight the craziness of it all,we have one recognized striker available for the biggest game of the seasonif it wasn't so depressing it would be quite funny.

Daniel Sturridge aint cup tied needs some fitness worth a call to sven might do the neighbours down the road a favour. Why do we need a big centre forward, so that we can play long ball up to him and everyone complains about it. Lee hughes and davies hold the ball up plenty what we need is an out and out scorer, a Luke Beckett type someone right place right time. A big man would just mean hoof up he brings it down no support latics fans moan new lad gets slated and leaves and his career is ruined. Usual stuff

Daniel Sturridge aint cup tied needs some fitness worth a call to sven might do the neighbours down the road a favour. Why do we need a big centre forward, so that we can play long ball up to him and everyone complains about it. Lee hughes and davies hold the ball up plenty what we need is an out and out scorer, a Luke Beckett type someone right place right time. A big man would just mean hoof up he brings it down no support latics fans moan new lad gets slated and leaves and his career is ruined. Usual stuff

We need something to break teams down when they put eleven men behind the ball at our place. So far we haven't got it. So the options appear to be either a gifted midfielder to use skill to pierce through a congested defence, which didn't work whilst Kilkenny was here and being honest probably won't work with anyone we can afford; or a battering ram which is cheap and could be efficient. We have a Luke Beckett type.

Its a bit late for that noe diego,utterly depressing that no-one has come in and its a shocking reflection on either a sheridan or b the owners.

Anyway,just to highlight the craziness of it all,we have one recognized striker available for the biggest game of the seasonif it wasn't so depressing it would be quite funny.

It wasn't a striker who scored the winner in our previous biggest game of the season.

Dreary me,are you being serious because that has nothing to do with the fact that we have 1 recognised striker avaiable for our 'cup final'?

Dreary you indeed. Often in the past the team has performed better when it has virtually picked itself - even in Big Joe's days. Stop worrying yourself and get out of that utter depression - it might never happen! Get behind the lads and you might be surprised.

Dreary me,are you being serious because that has nothing to do with the fact that we have 1 recognised striker avaiable for our 'cup final'?

Nah, sorry....we've already won our "cup final"!!! We're now in the deciding game in the Champions League group and should we win it, will get a bye to the Champions League final against either Arsenal, the Red Scum, Chelski or Liverpool :grin:

Oh and as for signings....as I keep telling you....next Monday or Tuesday will be our first!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Dare I mention a lad called Cervero.......still worth a punt in my opinion. Certainly better than some we could go in for.

Hughes, Diego and Davies up front COULD just cause enough mayhem to get us the goals we need. It aint going to happen but fits the bill of a BIG CF who can head a ball and finish, a maurauding bald bloke and a speedy young lad.

Whhhhhhhhoooooooooooooossssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Not sure if he's been mentioned but Michael Bridges could be worth a loan shot. He's only played 15 times for Hull in 2 years. Was out on loan at Carlisle last season and scored 12 times in 23 matches. Been out on loan at Sydney FC this season and has just returned to Hull where he is surplus to requirements.

Not sure if he's been mentioned but Michael Bridges could be worth a loan shot. He's only played 15 times for Hull in 2 years. Was out on loan at Carlisle last season and scored 12 times in 23 matches. Been out on loan at Sydney FC this season and has just returned to Hull where he is surplus to requirements.

That's a great shout. Played just behind the strikers for much of his time at Carlisle as I remember it aswell. Could be that creative spark we are lacking. I still think we should be looking for someone to hold the ball up though as well, a Michael Ricketts if you will....