smalley and davies

Much rather Smalley be upfront than Wolfy. Hudd's have the 2nd worst defensive record in the league dont they?? They've just signed Page from Coventry who i'm not sure if he can play. Even if he does he's 35 now and not going to exactly have the pace of either of the two.

I've stated on this board a few times that I'm not sure if Smalley is up to the first team yet. BUT, I've never seen him play as an out and out striker, I say give him a try up there against Udders, I may have based my opinion on just seeing a player playing out of position.

Was very good when he was put up top in the second half against Leeds, destroyed their defence although i don't know if they turned up that day! I think Davies and Smalley is our best option available for tomorrow. Maybe bring Alexandra off the bench at some point.

I've stated on this board a few times that I'm not sure if Smalley is up to the first team yet. BUT, I've never seen him play as an out and out striker, I say give him a try up there against Udders, I may have based my opinion on just seeing a player playing out of position.

Given the amount of sitters he's missed, I think his future will be on the wing.

Given the amount of sitters he's missed, I think his future will be on the wing.

Davies spends 80% of his time out wide whilst I agree he may end up as a winger, I'd like to see him playing up front in a team with

two wingers and see whether he stays more central.

Football is about confidence!! especially when young just look at Taylor! your naive to think that missing a few sitters at his age means he cant play upfront, hes managed to get in those positions to miss them, lets just wait and see eh.

Tea time tomorrow all the doubters will be eating humble pie, like said previously Deano was superb as a emergency forward against Leeds, Davis and him will put there front 2 under a lot of pressure, closing down with pace...These 2 boys WILL rise to the occasion,