smalley starts tomorrow

Completely over rated player, play Liddell instead

Smalley is a quality young player who is currently playing out of position. He will not let anyone down. Get the feeling if he gets one he will go on a run with the goals. He played upfront at Tranmere and was quality and should have had a hatrick, he got is some great positions, only for the keeper to pull off two great saves. Lets keep off his back, he is only a kid and wont come into his own for 5 years.

A very long shot indeed, but 16 year youth team striker Adam Edwards is IMO worth a place on the bench.

He is very quick and determined, with a great attitude to want to make things happen.

In the light of having already tried other youngsters with little results, I believe Edwards could be an ace up Shez's sleeve.

Anyone who has seen Edwards will tell you he will certainly cause problems with his pace running at defenders INSIDE the penalty area, unlike players we already have.

Edited by BP1960

up front. good thing or bad thing? would you prefer him upfront or on the wing?

I dont rate smalley....i dont rate wolfy,....but fact is....both young lads trying there best for us and thats all i can ask!!!

We need signings...but im not stupid enough to expect them now!! Now is a time to realise we are a young squad and may not make the playoffs...but i firmly belive shez will get us there....give him time...

Smalley had leyton baines in his top pocket against everton . Baines was sh"""ing himself when deano got the ball cause he was going at him with pace. Think thats a good thing and whys it different to say smalley starts he started against everton and brighton. Think hes the best right wing we got at the club at the mo!

3 -1 oldham today . Smalley, JP KALLALAAAAAAA screamer hes due one. Trotman header.

KTF OWTBBBBBB!!