Disgusted

I could not believe my eyes when I saw the troupe of so called lady dancers before the game and at half time.What happened to the usual dancers who try so hard before each game normally. Was it a case of "Well its a full house so we don't want a bunch of kids" or wern't they available. If I was anything to do with our usual troupe I would be telling the Tics to shove it in the future. They wern't even that good. Unless you like looking at thongs which looked like thay hadn't been washed for a month or two. Shame on you Latics!!! How to dishearten a bunch of kids..... :angry::angry::angry:

I could not believe my eyes when I saw the troupe of so called lady dancers before the game and at half time.What happened to the usual dancers who try so hard before each game normally. Was it a case of "Well its a full house so we don't want a bunch of kids" or wern't they available. If I was anything to do with our usual troupe I would be telling the Tics to shove it in the future. They wern't even that good. Unless you like looking at thongs which looked like thay hadn't been washed for a month or two. Shame on you Latics!!! How to dishearten a bunch of kids..... :angry::angry::angry:

The majority of them were butt ugly anyway.....

I will have the fact that they were all ugly but my point is this.... Those little kids and their parents must be well impressed.. NOT... Oldham Athletic really want them when its a run of the mill game. Come a cup match where they expect a full house then all of a sudden they are just not good enough. I am ashamed of my club and its management....... Chaddy the Owl should have ignored them and joined in with us singing "We want our troupe back" instead of looking down their pants.

Edited by happyterryb

Which ones are you on about? Todays pathetic attempt or that group of youngsters who turn up week in week out?

Lets be frank....ugly "profesional" dancer or a bunch of little girls trying to dance.....I dont really give a stuff about either....its a football ground....i go to watch football.....

The little kiddies should have gone a long time ago, it's a joke when you compare them to the dancers they have at Bradford (which is the same lot we had today) and the girls at Doncaster.

Do you really give a toss about the dancers? Oh perhaps you do when you go to Bradford and Donny

The little kiddies should have gone a long time ago, it's a joke when you compare them to the dancers they have at Bradford (which is the same lot we had today) and the girls at Doncaster.

Those "little kiddies" are our "little kiddies" though. The parents of those kids are Oldham fans in the stadium watching. No one really cares too much about the cheerleaders, but we might as well let the kids have their time, they are apart of the community, part of the club. Let them feel like they are apart of it.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Those "little kiddies" are our "little kiddies" though. The parents of those kids are Oldham fans in the stadium watching. No one really cares too much about the cheerleaders, but we might as well let the kids have their time, they are apart of the community, part of the club. Let them feel like they are apart of it.

I personally think its an embrassement and would rather not see cheerleaders in a football ground no matter if they are 5 or 25.....

Yeah, they're such big Oldham fans that they leave after half time (then again, who can blame them!)

These are children aged between 5 and 10 Yrs old who are doing something that they like doing and makes them think they are a part of something. Leave them alone, if it was my daughter who was out there dancing i would be very proud,

Why not just let them have their fives minutes of feeling important

Edited by AMO

I wondered when someone would agree with my sentiments. These Kids bring Parents who bring Aunties who bring Grandparents etc etc who all or some of might start supporting the latics. So called professional dancers are a waste of money. Only 10% of the crowd even bothered to watch. At least where I was sat that is. The point is this. We call ourselves a family club and seem to have some pride in that ethos then do something like what happened today to a set of kids. I don't care whether or not your a miserable B*****d who thinks there is no place in a football ground for such things. you don't do this to your own. Shame on you Latics.