I Dont Care

I dont care who i upset! but give davies a chance he will come good and all that i cant see it myself, thats i forgoten how many games without scoring 10/11. how many chance do you want to give him?we should give him a break.we should have brought in new blood at the start of January and we would not be were we are now,we needed new players then we still need them now and none of this theres no money chit,cup money(Everton) wages and fees we had for Killkeny,and Bertrand wages .and money from next round if we had the players to get us there would have paid off.

what elese will it take to get the club out of this league other than a bit of cash spent.and the people who had ago last post or 2 i put on here must like the position we are in and love this league!!!!!! :angry:

I dont care who i upset! but give davies a chance he will come good and all that i cant see it myself, thats i forgoten how many games without scoring 10/11. how many chance do you want to give him?we should give him a break.we should have brought in new blood at the start of January and we would not be were we are now,we needed new players then we still need them now and none of this theres no money chit,cup money(Everton) wages and fees we had for Killkeny,and Bertrand wages .and money from next round if we had the players to get us there would have paid off.

what elese will it take to get the club out of this league other than a bit of cash spent.and the people who had ago last post or 2 i put on here must like the position we are in and love this league!!!!!! :angry:

good idea lets blow the bank and gamble on expensive players trying to buy our way out of the league, cos that worked well last time!!! :angry:

Sheridan has money to spend, he has been told he can have the money we got from Everton. In my opinion he is going after the wrong players, he has to lower his standards, he is going after championship rated players and they either will not drop down a division or will not lower their wage demands. He needs to bring in players who can play in this league. I'm sure he will bring some players in and the sooner the better. The players we have at the moment are all decent enough but they all know that they are going to get a game because there is no-body else. Also he needs to play with two wingers at home, there was no width today whatsoever

IMO he needs to look at players from the lower league. He seems to only loook at (or we are at least only ever linked to) players in higher divsions / the same / scottish prem.They will demand bigger wages cos they are on a good skrew now, but there is talent in league 2 / the conference - even lower (look at Havant)

Brighton have just paid 300k for a Rochdale striker. Now we can't even afford that so who do you want us to bring in.

That striker, like Andy Bishop of Bury, was playing well in non league a couple of years ago, so why weren't they at least offered trials at Latics then ?

It's called spotting potential and moving in before other clubs do, so big fees or wages don't need to be paid if you back your judgement early.

That striker, like Andy Bishop of Bury, was playing well in non league a couple of years ago, so why weren't they at least offered trials at Latics then ?

It's called spotting potential and moving in before other clubs do, so big fees or wages don't need to be paid if you back your judgement early.

But bringing a player in like that now is not going to help this season. I'm not saying don't bring in these types of players with potential but we need a proven striker at the minute.

Sheridan has money to spend, he has been told he can have the money we got from Everton. In my opinion he is going after the wrong players, he has to lower his standards, he is going after championship rated players and they either will not drop down a division or will not lower their wage demands. He needs to bring in players who can play in this league. I'm sure he will bring some players in and the sooner the better. The players we have at the moment are all decent enough but they all know that they are going to get a game because there is no-body else. Also he needs to play with two wingers at home, there was no width today whatsoever

We've already got players who can play in this league. Unfortunately, too many of them don't do it very well.

IMO he needs to look at players from the lower league. He seems to only loook at (or we are at least only ever linked to) players in higher divsions / the same / scottish prem.They will demand bigger wages cos they are on a good skrew now, but there is talent in league 2 / the conference - even lower (look at Havant)

Fill the side with players from lower leagues and that's exactly where we'll end up.

Havant are a fluke, playing on adrenalin-they won't even get out of the league they're in.

sorry

but somone didnt read my post properly we have money to spend so we are not breaking the bank,just made me angry wont let it happen again. :huh:

The key to buying a good handbag mate, is to bide your time first. It's no good plunging straight into the first shop you see, and getting the one that looks really nice with it's gold clasp and polished leather only to find out it's not big enough or it's pretty shoddy inside.

You just need to be a bit patient with such things.

Can understand everyone's frustration at level of recent performances at BP - early on in season we were battering teams and not getting deserved goals but of late performances have dropped a bit as well. Shezza wont panic buy gladly but it is glaringly obvious we are short up front. Keep singing and shouting and eventually we will get a home win and then we can push on from their (hopefully wont be TOO long away!)

Can understand everyone's frustration at level of recent performances at BP - early on in season we were battering teams and not getting deserved goals but of late performances have dropped a bit as well. Shezza wont panic buy gladly but it is glaringly obvious we are short up front. Keep singing and shouting and eventually we will get a home win and then we can push on from their (hopefully wont be TOO long away!)

personally i cant see us signing anyone