Trotman To Preston ?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another aspect of accepting a bid for Trotman is (like Micah Richards and Scott Spencer) that we are sending a message out to young footballers. Come and play for Oldham and we'll progress your career. We'll move you from prospect/scrapheap footballer, you'll get football and we won't stand in your way in any form when the big boys come a knockin'. This is the type of thing that will put us in front of other teams when the next Billy Sharp, etc. becomes available and we are in for them.

Personally I'd whip their hands off for £750k. It's a good deal all round and we are never going to get much more than that.

totally true, and its better than coming to the end of his contract and having some club offering peanuts for him, and us having to accept it because otherwise we lose him on a free,

we have all seen what the uniteds of football do,

and if we do go for more signings my plea to shez and the chron is keep quiet about it, we here about then everyone else does,

and we all know that doncaster are tapping our phone lines to find out who we want to sign next

he makes a good point though, players have come back stronger than ever that we have doubted,

we all doubted lomax and if he would ever get back in the squad, but look how well hes been playing!

give him the chance and worst comes to worst we still got more cover

What Thompson needs is competition for his place. That usually bucks a players ideas up. Sadly trotman going reduces that competition. On a better note. Lomas' attitude and application have introduced more competition back to the team.

Guest oa_exile
by the way im new to this, can anyone tell me why I have brian "killer" kilcline underneath my name?

Just thought it was a chance to throw in a >>SALES !<< pitch :)

For a "Sky Diver" you can be who you want B)

Guest oa_exile
£5.00 to have a new text title under my username on a web forum.

Anyone who actually buys that is a nerd. :lol:

That £5.00 can buy two pints! :wink:

It's actually a donation to aid in the running costs of OWTB , so thanks again to all the "Nerds" who help to keep the MB alive and kicking :)

Like it costs a lot to run this place! :lol:

Web Hosting - £4 a month (anymore then you're being ripped off)

Domain Name - £4.50 a year (anymore then it's being bought from the wrong place)

The Invision License costs over £100, but that's the owners fault for not using a better and free alternative. :wink:

Still, they do a good job, I'm not having a go.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Domain Name - £4.50 a year (anymore then it's being bought from the wrong place)

The Invision License costs over £100, but that's the owners fault for not using a better and free alternative. :wink:

Would you like us to be more forward and let you know the income and expenditure of the forum?

You're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off the mark there brother!

It takes just a tad more than £4pm worth of web hosting for a forum like this to operate reliably and smoothly.