Coming down...

...if we don't make a dramatic push for promotion, who do we want coming down?

It looks like Scunny and Col U will drop, but the third place will in all likelihood probably go to a 'big' team - one of Wednesday, Preston, Leicester, Southampton, Coventry, Sheffield United.

Southampton would be a horrible one, especially if we're already getting an expensive trip to Colchester. I'd quite like Sheffield United to come down, or Leicester as it's closest to me.

...if we don't make a dramatic push for promotion, who do we want coming down?

It looks like Scunny and Col U will drop, but the third place will in all likelihood probably go to a 'big' team - one of Wednesday, Preston, Leicester, Southampton, Coventry, Sheffield United.

Southampton would be a horrible one, especially if we're already getting an expensive trip to Colchester. I'd quite like Sheffield United to come down, or Leicester as it's closest to me.

Preston a 'big team'?

Is this 1928?

Definitely Leicester (well out of earshot of my fellow Leicesteronians! including my dad and grandad!) as it is closest.

I work with a Leicester fan so it would be nice to see them drop down a peg or two (literally!). Didn't realise they were down that end of the table.

Although Wednesday or Preston would probably put more much-needed money in the coffers.

Blackpool.

I really want the cocky gits to make the drop.

Quite like Blackpool, overall they were pretty humble in victory, they deserved their place in the Championship and I hope they can stabilise there.

Definitely Leicester (well out of earshot of my fellow Leicesteronians! including my dad and grandad!) as it is closest.

Leicester for me as well - new ground, close to home, and I work with Leicester fans just down the road at Bardon.

In the meantime I'll have to make do with the reserves away to Leicester on 23rd April (at Hinckley Utd)

I live about a mile and a half from Deepdale, so if Preston come down it would be a nice away-day :)

As much as I'd LOVE Blackpool to come down, it's not going to happen now, unfortunately. (There's still no timescale on their 3rd or 4th stands :grin: )

It would be a shame to see Preston come down though, they've looked like pushing for the Premiership recently.

Deepdale's quite nice these days, at least.

Keep the Faith

Leicester for me as well - new ground, close to home, and I work with Leicester fans just down the road at Bardon.

In the meantime I'll have to make do with the reserves away to Leicester on 23rd April (at Hinckley Utd)

Nah I want Leicester to stay up purely because Ian Holloway is their manager. I think he's absolutely brilliant!