We're Going Up....

I has a dream last night that we went up though the play-offs and beat Forest at Wembley.

Therfore i now believe we are going to go up.

Anyone care to share my optimism!

Let's get happy clapping!

Ohhhh When the bloooooooooooooo's! :OWTB1::applause1:

Still think no chance. Probably be hundreds calling for Sheridan's head when we lose to Luton on Saturday.

Still think no chance. Probably be hundreds calling for Sheridan's head when we lose to Luton on Saturday.

I wonder if any other fans have sections calling for their managers in our position, I know that the brighton fans werent happy with theirs recently!

I wonder if any other fans have sections calling for their managers in our position, I know that the brighton fans werent happy with theirs recently!

Forest have. There's plenty who don't like Colin's tactics there. And I remember many wanting Ritchie out at Barnsley the other year just weeks before he took them up. That, plus the way Barnsley stitched him up over Sheff Weds (offering him a contract so he wouldn't take the job there, then sacking 3wks later) meant I was probably the only one who wanted Chelski to stuff Barnsley last Sat. No matter what Chelski stand for in football....you don't treat a hero of ours like that!!!

Oh I'm well supersitious with stuff like this. Like the night before the Everton match I dreamed we won 1-0 but in that match Chris Taylor scored and then the match had to be called off and replayed but the same thing happened again :D atleast I got the scoreline right though.

I forgot to add also, there was once this club in the northwest of England, who had a scouse manager.... :wink:

Edited by boundaryblue80

I has a dream last night that we went up though the play-offs and beat Forest at Wembley.

Therfore i now believe we are going to go up.

Anyone care to share my optimism!

Let's get happy clapping!

Ohhhh When the bloooooooooooooo's! :OWTB1::applause1:

Until l dream it its not true

or is it.

I would not say hundreds

I forgot to add also, there was once this club in the northwest of England, who had a scouse manager.... :wink:

Too true. I remember the old scoreboard saying, "Please Joe, go!" and a collection going round to pay for his train fare out of town.