Leeds could have won, but for a last minute equaliser from Port Vale. Bristol Rovers lost and neither Southend nor Walsall won. Like I say, it could have been worse.

Mind you, it was pretty dismal having said that.

Southend did win!!!!

do you support brighton or summat??? :wink:

probably something to do with them being better than us(cue abuse)

i wish people would just stop kidding themself that were good enough to go up,because we arent.yes you can blame injuries if ya like,but over the course of the season were just not good or consistant enough.

the ifs n buts dont count what counts is the here n now,this is a :censored: league n we all know it,but show me 1 team apart from Swansea who have been consistent all season,we've not been brilliant this season in fact far from it but the fact is the season is not over we are only 3 pts off the playoffs thats not bad considering,if we are in the playoffs this season great but if not we have a good team (apart from the odd couple)that we can build a playoff/automatic pushing team,its not some thing that happens over night all u have to do is look at the most successful managers around n see how long they have been at that club it takes time n that is what we have to give shez n his team.KTF.

the ifs n buts dont count what counts is the here n now,this is a :censored: league n we all know it,but show me 1 team apart from Swansea who have been consistent all season,we've not been brilliant this season in fact far from it but the fact is the season is not over we are only 3 pts off the playoffs thats not bad considering,if we are in the playoffs this season great but if not we have a good team (apart from the odd couple)that we can build a playoff/automatic pushing team,its not some thing that happens over night all u have to do is look at the most successful managers around n see how long they have been at that club it takes time n that is what we have to give shez n his team.KTF.

Totaly agree pal..... :latics: ......good post. Still building a team, mainly of youngsters who will be inconsistant. What gets me is some fans complain about the players consistancy, when they aren't consistant about whether we will get in the playoffs or not! One week we win and we're going up-- :stupid: --the next we lose and have no chance. We are only 3 points off the playoffs and it is still up for grabs, hopefully we'll be the lucky ones. Get behind the team and you never know :ktf: It's ok to be dissapointed if we don't get there, what we don't need is fans saying :bat: ' I told you so'. :chubb: