Pre-season fixtures arranged

Sure that many of us would've preferred a tour. Come on Shez plenty of contacts over on the 'Emerald Isle', what a pissup that would be. Still gutted I booked my holidays the day before IBEEEFAAA was announced 3 years ago. Boohoo. :disappointed: Although Tunisia was very nice....... :drinking::drinking45::drinking66:

Edited by oafcprozac

Sure that many of us would've preferred a tour. Come on Shez plenty of contacts over on the 'Emerald Isle', what a pissup that would be. Still gutted I boked my holidays the day before IBEEEFAAA was announced 3 years ago. Boohoo. :disappointed: Although Tunisia was very nice....... :drinking::drinking45::drinking66:

Shez? Contacts? Some would have you believe if we used Shez's contacts we'd end up with a best of five series against Sheffield Wednesday.

Shez? Contacts? Some would have you believe if we used Shez's contacts we'd end up with a best of five series against Sheffield Wednesday.

1st game at Headingley

2nd Trinidad

3rd Columbo

4th Wellington

5th Sydney

Well done Shez, thats what i'm talking about.

What time do Fraser Eagles set off?

Should be decent. We'll enjoy 'em, the players will, and more importantly, some early gate money because a few thousand of us will turn out.

Me and my mate was only sayin last night how we wished Latics would do something like the Ibiza tour again. Quality holiday, there's not a lot more you can ask for than women, beer, sea, sun, sand and Latics :)

Me and my mate was only sayin last night how we wished Latics would do something like the Ibiza tour again. Quality holiday, there's not a lot more you can ask for than women, beer, sea, sun, sand and Latics :)

In That very order Andy?

IF we was doing a facebook quiz we would be Twins!!!!

I guess these would be subject to change if we were to get into the Championship. Couple of good tests for next season no doubt.

Aye, in the same way as I'm not sure the prestigious Rose Bowl would go ahead if Dale go up and we don't.

Sure that many of us would've preferred a tour. Come on Shez plenty of contacts over on the 'Emerald Isle', what a pissup that would be.

Unfortunately the chances of a trip to Eire are slim, due to the League of Ireland playing Summer Football. Their season will be in full swing when we are playing pre-season friendlies.

Unfortunately the chances of a trip to Eire are slim, due to the League of Ireland playing Summer Football. Their season will be in full swing when we are playing pre-season friendlies.

Didn't stop the Red Scum and Sunderland and their marketing machines last year!

Get over to Northern Ireland Shez, you would be more than welcome.

I remember a few years ago when Ian Dowie was the manager the Latics played 2 games against Lisburn Distillery and Ballymena.