four word match report

Gutless bunch of :censored: (fill in as appropriate)

I know we can go on about formations, youfs playin in the ressies and ressies playin in the first team. I DONT expect to win every game, but,

whoever plays in a Latics team are professionals and there is absolutely no excuse for not giving 100%. we play, we try and we lose, then so be it, we lose to a better team. Too many half hearted performances have been on display this season. if you are a centre forward and have to play in goal, ok its not your position but you give your all for the team.....i aint wanting to single anyone out here, and this is only an example...yeterday when the Swindon fans were giving Taylor grief, he put an extra 15% on his game...15% that shudda been there from the off. comes down to PRIDE, PASSION and BELIEF, something that is very very clear is not drilled into them.

Want my money back

On that subject.. I see Yeovil yesterday gave evry fan who went to carlisle a free shirt, to say sorry for the poor performance and the long distance the fans had to travel... wonder what latics could give those who travelled to Swindon yesterday, maybe they could do a double header for those who went to Luton aswell??? I had shorter than most to travel to both... but still was a long journey home... two of the worst performances I have seen from a latics team for along time... Injuries, loanees whatever - as Jacko say they just couldnt be bothered... at least under talbot and ritchie we had the excuse that we actually were rubbish...

Want my money back

On that subject.. I see Yeovil yesterday gave evry fan who went to carlisle a free shirt, to say sorry for the poor performance and the long distance the fans had to travel... wonder what latics could give those who travelled to Swindon yesterday, maybe they could do a double header for those who went to Luton aswell??? I had shorter than most to travel to both... but still was a long journey home... two of the worst performances I have seen from a latics team for along time... Injuries, loanees whatever - as Jacko say they just couldnt be bothered... at least under talbot and ritchie we had the excuse that we actually were rubbish...

Time to start gardening

:lol:

Gutless bunch of :censored: (fill in as appropriate)

I know we can go on about formations, youfs playin in the ressies and ressies playin in the first team. I DONT expect to win every game, but,

whoever plays in a Latics team are professionals and there is absolutely no excuse for not giving 100%. we play, we try and we lose, then so be it, we lose to a better team. Too many half hearted performances have been on display this season. if you are a centre forward and have to play in goal, ok its not your position but you give your all for the team.....i aint wanting to single anyone out here, and this is only an example...yeterday when the Swindon fans were giving Taylor grief, he put an extra 15% on his game...15% that shudda been there from the off. comes down to PRIDE, PASSION and BELIEF, something that is very very clear is not drilled into them.

SPOT ON JACKO!