Go on then, who is in the team off here?

Obviously i know Rob is in it :angry: , looks like im going to get frustrated (If i play :blink: ).

I saw Swainey was in the team and playing left back, i explained to him last night he is going to regret picking that position when he see's who he is marking.

Who else off here is in the team then?

Go on then, who is in the team off here?

Obviously i know Rob is in it :angry: , looks like im going to get frustrated (If i play :blink: ).

I saw Swainey was in the team and playing left back, i explained to him last night he is going to regret picking that position when he see's who he is marking.

Who else off here is in the team then?

I noticed you didnt tell Swainey after he missed the open net!

HAHAHAHAHA

LaticsAndy is in it again for the second year running, Im sure he'll be keeping you quite Wayne.

Decided to sit this year out, still not 100% fit enough, especially pulling my groin on Sunday too means 2 more weeks of rest at least. Plus I need all the cash I can keep hold off at the mo for the summer travels.

Good luck to those that are playing though, Im sure you'll all love it, brilliant experience all round :)

I’m afraid that playing with Shez and Dux doesn’t really appeal to me, as my boss has just invited us all to go and rub shoulders with the greatest defender seen in English football in recent years

Ledge

Sir Frank! Still chuckle at his threepenny-bit headers , and the way he can trap a ball further than I can kick it.

Ah right, its Oaksey. In that case, yes he will mark me out of the game. He did a good job last year. Im older and wiser this year though, lets see how it goes :grin:

you got the older bit right didnt you.hahahahah

i hope they do this again next season as i will have a job n money by then,lol

good luck to everybody whos in it,sure it will be a great event

To be fair, you all played really well last year, i only think it was down to fitness of one or two of your players, thats why the scoreline changed dramatically in the second half.

Hope they do a money back or something if we do win :) lol

That was all made to sound like he was expecting to give some money back last year, but once we got in that Changing room ready to go out i saw a side of Corney that ive never seen before...........Warning, do not try to get money back off Simon, he clearly doesnt like that idea and he made us well aware of that.

I hope he doesnt make that offer again, i didnt like it hiding in the seating in the changing room so he wouldnt shout at us anymore :( no wonder he is so rich. :grin:

I'm not in it, but my OH is. He's been getting his fitness up since the last fans fixture and is desperate to win this one!!

He's been trying to fit in a bit of football training so he can kick the ball in a fairly straight line too.

I'm looking forward to it too. It was fun to watch last year. I do think Chaddy should play as Chaddy though :grin:

How about........Sod off :mad:

I would last about 10 minutes as Chaddy running up and down that field.

If you would like to get a feel for how it would be, wear about 3 or 4 thick layers of clothing, and put a black bag over your head. Start running as far as you can, you will get the idea.

I am stupid enough to be doing the Manchester 10k run as Chaddy, thats more than enough torture for a year :unsure: (Although only two people have sponsored me you miserable gits <_< )

Get your hands in your pockets you tight fisted buggers, click on this link and donate http://www.justgiving.com/chaddyowl