Chris McCaughtrie

Guest M_OAFC

Question is, when the curtain goes back at Leicester tonight, who will be tellng Matthew that they're going to be Jesus or Diaz?

So far Diaz has been a talentless blonde haired fairy of a striker, a black brick s**thouse of a centre half and a small-ish dark haired left winger. Surprisingly for someone with such a track record of resurection Jesus has been a little less versatile, appearing only as an espanic looking central midfielder and a slightly paler skinned, dark haired centre forward.

Perhaps somebody would like to open a book on it?

Surprisingly for someone with such a track record of resurrection Jesus has been a little less versatile, appearing only as an espanic looking central midfielder and a slightly paler skinned, dark haired centre forward.

It's already been denied 3 times he's Jesus.

Question is, when the curtain goes back at Leicester tonight, who will be tellng Matthew that they're going to be Jesus or Diaz?

So far Diaz has been a talentless blonde haired fairy of a striker, a black brick s**thouse of a centre half and a small-ish dark haired left winger. Surprisingly for someone with such a track record of resurection Jesus has been a little less versatile, appearing only as an espanic looking central midfielder and a slightly paler skinned, dark haired centre forward.

It was the third Diaz and (I think) the second Jesus you describe tonight. Both are definitely Spanish, though - I heard them talking and I also spoke briefly to their agents (also Spanish) who were in the crowd. I do have slightly blurred photographic evidence of both (the players, not the agents), as well as McCaughtrie and Shearwood.

Edited by oafc_ok