unlucky Gers.

Hope someone has had the pleasure of telling all those happy 'gers that they are losing and now have to score, which they are incapable of doing... shame...

.. there goes the city centre then....!

Hope those rangers fans are enjoying their £800 tickets!

Hope someone has had the pleasure of telling all those happy 'gers that they are losing and now have to score, which they are incapable of doing... shame...

.. there goes the city centre then....!

Hope those rangers fans are enjoying their £800 tickets!

some numpty was bragging on granada news tonight that he paid £3,000 for his.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Love It!

So near yet so far...........what a shame!

Oh deary Novo. HAHAHA..........Hits ROW Z As I type.

edit - 2-0 and got what they deserved. Playing for a draw in the biggest game in decades. Absolutely pathetic. Outclassed by the only team who wanted to win tonight.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Was leaning towards the sweaties before the game started, but have to say the best team won.

Did anybody else find that commentator an extremely biased pain?

How long until the excuse comes up about the number of games played?

Edited by mikejh45

I actually missed the first minute or so because the sanctimonious ###### spouted by that ###### of an ITV commentator made me copiously chuck up my tea.

I was listening to 5live who were their usual nauseous selves. So Rangers biased it was unbelievable. Alan green called the yobs in Piccadilly Gardens ' the poor Rangers fans' Hello Alan Occasionally my 8 year old wants to watch something on the TV and we say no - it's not working or someone else is watching something else. She has yet to throw a bottle at a tram or a policman. ( we must get her more practiced)

Rangers fans - grow up!

Edited by astottie

Rioting in Picadilly. Pissing in the streets and now a Zenit fan has just been stabbed outside the ground according to sky sports news just now.

Go on 'Gers. You may as well carry on and get yourself a ban from next season's european adventure.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7401819.stm

Edited by Rocky_Latic

There probably would have been rioting whatever happened, both Glasgow clubs were banned from playing in Liverpool for a while cos of Rangers' fans' antics when they've played here.

A thought:Everton beat Zenit St Petersburg earlier in the competition. We beat Everton. So...on our day we could win the UEFA cup.

(yes i know that's b*ll***s but it's a thought to cheer us up when we're developing frostbite in a 3-sided ground against hartlepool next season)

There probably would have been rioting whatever happened, both Glasgow clubs were banned from playing in Liverpool for a while cos of Rangers' fans' antics when they've played here.

A thought:Everton beat Zenit St Petersburg earlier in the competition. We beat Everton. So...on our day we could win the UEFA cup.

(yes i know that's b*ll***s but it's a thought to cheer us up when we're developing frostbite in a 3-sided ground against hartlepool next season)

Yep sounds like its getting out of hand now. Russian fan been stabbed outside ground but thank god they arent life threatening injuries.

If we'd been in the UEFA Final our divided fans would probably have been as quiet as the Rangers fans - what they would have given for a drum tonight! :wink:

some numpty was bragging on granada news tonight that he paid £3,000 for his.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Love It!

So near yet so far...........what a shame!

Oh deary Novo. HAHAHA..........Hits ROW Z As I type.

edit - 2-0 and got what they deserved. Playing for a draw in the biggest game in decades. Absolutely pathetic. Outclassed by the only team who wanted to win tonight.

Not a Gers fan then Rocky? I personally am gutted at the result but fink they didnt really turn up last neet and soon as they went behind it was like where the hell are they gonna get a goal from - watched it in the Velodrome -was ok - feel sorry for the Gers fans in Piccadilly - surprised there wasnt a full scale riot - nice to meet Slurms last night as well - will bump into ya again mucker!

Not a Gers fan then Rocky? I personally am gutted at the result but fink they didnt really turn up last neet and soon as they went behind it was like where the hell are they gonna get a goal from - watched it in the Velodrome -was ok - feel sorry for the Gers fans in Piccadilly - surprised there wasnt a full scale riot - nice to meet Slurms last night as well - will bump into ya again mucker!

Rangers fan? :lol::grin: Not at all. There's nothing appealing about the club whatsoever. They make Bolton look entertaining.

Rangers must be the most negative boring side to watch in Europe. How a team can get to a cup final and play for a 0-0 draw - especially against a side as good attackingly as Zenit. Rangers only plan b is to throw 3 attacking sub's on when it goes wrong and cross fingers, is laughable.

I've been in Manchester today. They've done pretty well with the clean up operation so far. There's still broken bottles everywhere and I hope the Rangers fans get to see the news coverage of little kids having to watch their step whilst out shopping with their mummy.

There was actually Rangers fans I overheard who were saying how good it was around Picadilly last night. Embarrassing. They really went to town on the bus stops as they were still being fixed when I walked past. Infact alot of the news reporters about seemed to be focussing on them more than anything.

The M.E.N has the heading. "Battle of Picadilly" - article tells how Rangers fans threw bottles at the guy trying to fix the screen immediately and then he not suprisingly gave up. There was supposed to be reserve buses laid on in the case of this to take people to the velodrome but Rangers fans before these could be called for had already created problems for themselves. Also shows a Rangers fan being mauled in the leg by a dog and a smashed up car to show the mindless vandalism destruction they all went on.

it was pretty comical for me to watch how annoyed the Rangers fans were getting at mancunians going up to the very few Russians about and congratulating them. What did they expect after how they'd let themselves down last night.

Edited by Rocky_Latic