Signing to arrive

I know where you are coming from BB, but he did seem to do well whilst a Hudds and they went downhill after he left, leading to Stitch losing his job. What is he 30/31? Again comes with a clean slate and probably the sort of level of a signing we can look at. Hope every gives him a chance and the boo boys don't stab him in the back.......... :getmecoat:

:shock:

I can't belieeeeeve you posted that!!

Guest oa_exile
I got a text yesterday saying an "ex-Red" was signing for us and will be announced in a few days

Could that mean Wellens is on his way back ? :lol:

Guest oa_exile
A lad at work is mates with Wallwork and he is in moscow at the mo

Slightly off topic but did you see the amount of ex-players at Manc airport this morning (on the television news).

Makes you sick , fans cant get ticket s BUT ex-players ........ no problem , not as if they are watching them every week is it <_<

What worries me about signing Wallwork is he may feel he is a cut above the rest of the players :lol:

wallwork asked his agent to contact sheridan cos sheridan spoke to him in january but he'd already signed elsewhere. also he has been offered a contract at peterborough

Slightly off topic but did you see the amount of ex-players at Manc airport this morning (on the television news).

Makes you sick , fans cant get ticket s BUT ex-players ........ no problem , not as if they are watching them every week is it <_<

From what I've heard, getting hold of tickets hasn't been the problem for fans - it's the logistics (and cost) of getting there.

Come on .... lets get thinking outside the box!

Paul Scholes ....

I think he did a Livermore type thing and asked if he could not play in Moscow as he might suffer a lengthy injury, which would possibly mean he misses the start of the season. Therefore he is and ex-Red.

:grin:^_^

Guest oa_exile
From what I've heard, getting hold of tickets hasn't been the problem for fans - it's the logistics (and cost) of getting there.

Dont know what the ticket allowance per team was , 40,000 scummers reportedly going though.

There were 88 flights leaving Manc airport , so the Logistics cant be an issue.

Moscow is the most expensive Capital in Europe though , I know I have been there twice for work.

Don't be silly.

That's Greg Fleming

http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0..._295551,00.html

:grin:

What worries me about signing Wallwork is he may feel he is a cut above the rest of the players :lol:

He might add a bit of steel to the spine of the team.

I wouldn't worry, from what I've heard he looks quite sharp.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Dont know what the ticket allowance per team was , 40,000 scummers reportedly going though.

There were 88 flights leaving Manc airport , so the Logistics cant be an issue.

Moscow is the most expensive Capital in Europe though , I know I have been there twice for work.

Not all sold apparently.....

'Chelsea and Manchester United are each struggling to sell-out their allocation of tickets for the Moscow showpiece, despite the Luzhniki stadium's capacity being reduced to 69,500 from 85,000. (Times)'

So players we've already been linked with:

Paul Murray - Now signed up for Shrewsbury.

Greg Fleming - Chron & BBC speculation. Have heard a quote from Wadsworth saying he's the best one on one shot stopper he's worked with in 20 years! Would be excellent...

Yantorno - Saw him play against Celtic this season. Looks quite a luxury type player, drifting around and trying tricks. Could be this "creative" midfielder we're apparently lacking...

Jason Jarrett - Only showed glimpses of what he can do when he can be bothered. Not the worst but not the best.

Ronnie Wallwork - Can be good in this division as he showed at Huddersfield. Puts himself about and gets goals. Has quality.

Anyone else so far?

So players we've already been linked with:

Paul Murray - Now signed up for Shrewsbury.

Greg Fleming - Chron & BBC speculation. Have heard a quote from Wadsworth saying he's the best one on one shot stopper he's worked with in 20 years! Would be excellent...

Yantorno - Saw him play against Celtic this season. Looks quite a luxury type player, drifting around and trying tricks. Could be this "creative" midfielder we're apparently lacking...

Jason Jarrett - Only showed glimpses of what he can do when he can be bothered. Not the worst but not the best.

Ronnie Wallwork - Can be good in this division as he showed at Huddersfield. Puts himself about and gets goals. Has quality.

Anyone else so far?

Stuart Barlow.

Left-sided defender (LB/CB), experienced outfield player, currently available and around to negotiate contracts at the moment..David Unsworth

Turned player/coach deal down at Burnley as he wants to play on for a couple more seasons...that'd make for a formidable backline - Norm, Greegs and Unsworth!

Just 2+2 making 85 :wacko:

...reality is he's probably way out of our budget

Left-sided defender (LB/CB), experienced outfield player, currently available and around to negotiate contracts at the moment..David Unsworth

Turned player/coach deal down at Burnley as he wants to play on for a couple more seasons...that'd make for a formidable backline - Norm, Greegs and Unsworth!

Just 2+2 making 85 :wacko:

...reality is he's probably way out of our budget

Unproven at this level.