Signing to arrive

Tonights Chron

1st signing could arrive within the week we are at advanced stages with an experienced outfield player Ronnie Wallwork maybe??? Also Sheridan wants Goalkeeper Greg Fleming, a leftback, left winger creative midfielder and a striker.. Possibly more depending on who leaves.

Tonights Chron

1st signing could arrive within the week we are at advanced stages with an experienced outfield player Ronnie Wallwork maybe??? Also Sheridan wants Goalkeeper Greg Fleming, a leftback, left winger creative midfielder and a striker.. Possibly more depending on who leaves.

And we know it's rarey wrong.

Tonights Chron

I have heard that it will be Fleming, never seen him play but the reports look good.

Hmmmm.....that's got me thinking. I got a text yesterday saying an "ex-Red" was signing for us and will be announced in a few days. Really, really can see it being Wallwork now...hadn't thought about him until someone's mentioned it above. Sincerely hope not though....I really do not rate him at all. Will see though....if he comes, he'll get a fresh start with me.

Hmmmm.....that's got me thinking. I got a text yesterday saying an "ex-Red" was signing for us and will be announced in a few days. Really, really can see it being Wallwork now...hadn't thought about him until someone's mentioned it above. Sincerely hope not though....I really do not rate him at all. Will see though....if he comes, he'll get a fresh start with me.

Neil Wood... Makes a comeback after setting Bosnia alight ! :grin:

Edited by Davros

Rumour is could be Keiran Lee from Manchester United, maybe on a seasons loan.

I know where you are coming from BB, but he did seem to do well whilst a Hudds and they went downhill after he left, leading to Stitch losing his job. What is he 30/31? Again comes with a clean slate and probably the sort of level of a signing we can look at. Hope every gives him a chance and the boo boys don't stab him in the back.......... :getmecoat: