Hull in the premier league

I doubt Windass will be at Hull next season.

I hope they do ok actually. Think they might surprise a few.

Probably still go back down though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed up - decent attendances, which are bound to rise, and pretty well off financially.

What a hole for the prawn sandwich brigade to visit next season though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed up - decent attendances, which are bound to rise, and pretty well off financially.

What a hole for the prawn sandwich brigade to visit next season though.

I went to the KC Stadium on Thursday as I had a few minutes to kill while waiting for someone. It was a bright, sunny non-matchday and it was still scary and horrible!

I know that Oldham isn't exactly Monte Carlo but Hull has to be the biggest dump in England!

Still, fair play to them and well done on the Promotion.

I doubt Windass will be at Hull next season.

I hope they do ok actually. Think they might surprise a few.

Probably still go back down though.

The chairman has already offered Windass a new 1 year contract... did it about 2 months ago irrespective of what division they are in, up to Windass whether he wants it or not....

... well all I can say is "Damn you Hull!" :angry: There goes my opportunity to jump ship and glory support my local team.... oh well, suppose i'll have to stick with Oldham then... :wink:

... The stupid banner that has been outside my neighbours house for the last week saying "Premierhip here we come" makes me chuckle now though....

Edited by BigfinLatic

The chairman has already offered Windass a new 1 year contract... did it about 2 months ago irrespective of what division they are in, up to Windass whether he wants it or not....

... well all I can say is "Damn you Hull!" :angry: There goes my opportunity to jump ship and glory support my local team.... oh well, suppose i'll have to stick with Oldham then... :wink:

... The stupid banner that has been outside my neighbours house for the last week saying "Premierhip here we come" makes me chuckle now though....

A braver man than I might graffitti said banner so it read 'League 1 here we come' as i'd fancy a flutter and say Brizzle City did what is now a 'Leeds ' and end up being relegated the year after loosing the play-off final