Went seeing Dead Kennedys in me old Latics Tangerine away top and after the gig got East Bay Ray to sign it - MAGNIFICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You are so the coolest guy i know!

I think you should be promoted to #1 perker upper!

LOL

Love the kennedys .. I was at Academy Unsigned upstairs .. I heard a great rendition of kill the poor on the way up ... sounded like you had a ball mate .... some of the posters on here could do with listening to Fresh Fruit ... especially Your Emotions :grin:

Punk's not my thing (going to see Bruce Springsteen on saturday at the Emirates, I am nearly as excited as andy_b!!!)

But a good mate of mines' cousin is in an up and coming band called 84mm, based in Crawley and they are doing well.

They are quite young, but a couple of tracks even I think are excellent.

84mm listen free

84mm Myspace

It's funny isn;t it. I grew up with Punk, including many an hour spent at Diggle Youty Club that my mum and dad ran, including the likes of Robert Harper. Maybe that was it, I w as too scared of them, I was only about 7!!

Anyone else go there?

Edited by singe

Love the kennedys .. I was at Academy Unsigned upstairs .. I heard a great rendition of kill the poor on the way up ... sounded like you had a ball mate .... some of the posters on here could do with listening to Fresh Fruit ... especially Your Emotions :grin:

Obviously no Jello but the new guy is ok and the band as ever were frikkin awesome - feeling the fx of being in the melee but worth every bruise - oh what a night!!!

Went seeing Dead Kennedys in me old Latics Tangerine away top and after the gig got East Bay Ray to sign it - MAGNIFICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'd love to love the reformed DKs, but I just can't, without IMO the best punk vocalist of all time Jello Biafra. EBR is one of the best guitarists around though with his totally unique playing style. Did they do any new material or was it 100% old stuff?

I'd love to love the reformed DKs, but I just can't, without IMO the best punk vocalist of all time Jello Biafra. EBR is one of the best guitarists around though with his totally unique playing style. Did they do any new material or was it 100% old stuff?

Did one new song which was good - all the rest owd stuff knocked me sox off!!!

On Sunday, I saw a girl with a DK t-shirt on in Seattle. I said "Dead Kennedys, great band". She said "Thank you". That was it. Oh. :shock:

Sort of a coincidence, yeah?

Would love to see 'em live.