Craig Davies not going anywhere....

.....if a passport is required. The only thing he had to take with him when joining the Welsh squad for the trip to Iceland was his passport, but he's lost it so that's the "personal reason" why he withdrew from the squad. Things like this must drive management mad!

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1320649,00.html

.....if a passport is required. The only thing he had to take with him when joining the Welsh squad for the trip to Iceland was his passport, but he's lost it so that's the "personal reason" why he withdrew from the squad. Things like this must drive management mad!

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1320649,00.html

theres only 1 craig davies hahaha!!!! go on lad.... B)

Can't believe nobody has actually worked this one out.....

Craig Davies....ya mean that player who stalked his missus and luckily escaped a prison term, thus most likely has to report to his local constabulary on frequent occassions. I wonder when he's a "free man" again.

Maybe his ex missus shops at Iceland and he's got an ASBO stopping him from going there.

Guest M_OAFC

I've heard it's all just a big cover up to protect Davies street cred amidst fears he would be labeled a geek.

My uncle's cousin's milkman's avon lady has it on good authority that the lad is a keen amateur seismologist and pulled out of the trip on safety grounds having forseen the pending earthquake in southern Iceland.

Edited by M_OAFC

I've heard it's all just a big cover up to protective Davies street cred amidst fears he would be labeled a geek.

My uncle's cousin's milkman's avon lady has it on good authority that the lad is a keen amateur seismologist and pulled out of the trip on safety grounds having forseen the pending earthquake in southern Iceland.

Or he's just a dozy geyser. :grin: