Millwall view

If you weren't there then the good news is that we played really well for 60 minutes but a change of shape half way through the second half let them in and we just crumbled after that in a sad and pathetic way. Lots of bad refereeing decisions, but some went our way initially although I didn't see the need for the sending off which was the final nail really.

A great turn out from us and we outsung the Oldhamers until towards the end when we gave up like the team. Nice to see you all there in any case.

Outside, it was an entirely different story with the Oldham fans dispersing in record time leaving their "mob" of 18-year-old mouthy scruffs to take the brunt of the anger from a coachload of 'Wall finest who chased the Oldham up the road with the Police desperately trying to catch up before they took their frustration out on some teenage girl outside Oldham Hospital A+E! (They trunchoned her!) It didn't help with one local OB telling a group of us that, "you lot deserved it." Baton-wielding mugs........

Reports on the match locally are concentrating entirely on "Millwall thugs" etc etc blah blah but, in truth, any "trouble" that emerged later on was down to the Oldham fan's big mouths.......

Finally, as I got on a bus home I saw a few Oldham lads holed up in the Queens Pub off Rochdale Road licking their wounds and looking gormless, which comes naturally to Oldhamers.

Much more importantly, I think it's all to play for this year and if we can maintain the team's shape for 90 minutes and not back off when faced with a murderer and has-been player like Lee Hughes then we could be most certainly be in contention for a promotion place. You might not feel that way but since when did we score three goals away from home? Somebody told me Derby away but I know you'll correct me if mistaken.......... :|

Always nice to hear from the Millwall fans. You've got to worry when they value hooliganism and calling the 'old bill' over the actual football (the reason they claim to be there). Makes the result all the sweeter when it's against that bunch complete t**ts

Fuc*ing good game today just got back, knew once we had Robbo sent off we would lose but very encouraging from both sides at different points. Good atmosphere aswell. However much I despise Hughes there is no denying he is a quality player, twice in two seasons he's stitched us up now,shame he's such a cu*t of human being though.

Fuc*ing good game today just got back, knew once we had Robbo sent off we would lose but very encouraging from both sides at different points. Good atmosphere aswell. However much I despise Hughes there is no denying he is a quality player, twice in two seasons he's stitched us up now,shame he's such a cu*t of human being though.

glad you got home safe and I agree with your comments about the game . I thought it was a bit of daylight robbery to be honest. Thought you panicked after the sending off, bad error from KJ to keep two up front and our subs changed the game. I think your comments on hughes are a bit' take the moral high ground' but not unusual on here from both home or away fans. None of us is aware of what errors we may commit in the future and what their consequence may be.

Got to say well done for the response to Ernie's applause and thanks

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Edited by astottie

glad you got home safe and I agree with your comments about the game . I thought it was a bit of daylight robbery to be honest. Thought you panicked after the sending off, bad error from KJ to keep two up front and our subs changed the game. I think your comments on hughes are a bit' take the moral high ground' but not unusual on here from both home or away fans. None of us is aware of what errors we may commit in the future and what their consequence may be.

Got to say well done for the response to Ernie's applause and thanks

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks very much, Jackett should have definitely gone 4-5-1 after we went 3-1 up to shut the game out. The problem i have with Hughes is his Smugness and wry smiles when he gets Murderer chanted at him, he shoudl jsut ignore it completly as i think its quite disrespectful to the family of the victims. ANyway don't want to get into that debate I don't think 'Wall and Oldham fans will ever agree on it. :)

Good Luck, maybe see you in the Play-offs? ^_^

Reports on the match locally are concentrating entirely on "Millwall thugs" etc etc blah blah but, in truth, any "trouble" that emerged later on was down to the Oldham fan's big mouths.......
Eh? i'm back in liverpool now but i didn't hear anything about the millwall fans on any of the manchester/oldham stations. Has there been any mention of trouble or are they overestimating their own importance again?

to set the record it was Oldham who ran millwall up pass hosp and then the police baton charged oldham back towards SFL where a coach of millwall was driving back up which resulted the police baton charging oldham back up towards the queens

to set the record it was Oldham who ran millwall up pass hosp and then the police baton charged oldham back towards SFL where a coach of millwall was driving back up which resulted the police baton charging oldham back up towards the queens

And I was just enjoying my pie on the way to the pub. I've have gone the other way if I'd known what I was missing.