FAO Superfans

I was thinking about the 11.39 from Dale, gets in at 12.58. About right? Take plenty of beers and food for the journey and we'll be nicely set up for giving Batesy no more money than we have to.

An hour and a half from dale...bloomin eck... takes about the same time from brizzle!!! I'll be getting in for a nice little city centre drinky at about midday.... can either head to one of the many lovely city centre hotspots and jump in a taxi.... or following your saving money example... get some tinnies and have a boozy picnic on the walk over in the dual carriageways/industrial parks. Nice. :wink:

An hour and a half from dale...bloomin eck... takes about the same time from brizzle!!! I'll be getting in for a nice little city centre drinky at about midday.... can either head to one of the many lovely city centre hotspots and jump in a taxi.... or following your saving money example... get some tinnies and have a boozy picnic on the walk over in the dual carriageways/industrial parks. Nice. :wink:

The long train journey is all good, it's time spent drinking cheap cans purchased off a Lancastrian vendor rather than giving it to a Yorkshire publican! Just need a few like minded spirits and it's no different to being in the pub anyway.

It's an hour and twenty, as it goes through Todmorden, Halifax, Bradford and the like. The last two generally see's a fair few Leeds getting on. So might be an idea to have a look around before bursting into a "we all hate leeds sc*m" chant when approaching Leeds station - Unlike Lloydy who didnt even notice the group of leeds lads who'd got on at Halifax giving him daggers :grin:

There's a wetherspoons in the corner of the station (next to the subway and mcdonald's. You're right in there so long as your not wearing colours (they had bouncers on the doors so doubt they'd let you in anyway) and you dont let on your Oldham fans, as the place is full of leeds who werent exactly mumbling the nicest of things about Lancashire folk. It was a little uncomfortable last season and going the toilets or the bar wasnt the most pleasant experience. Didnt help there was only about 6 Latics fans in the place and about 150 grunting overweight Yorkies. Hopefully if i'm on the train I wont get booted up the arse by a female leeds who resembled Lizzy Bardsley like last year.

£8.20 from Dale cheap day return. Still not sure what i'm doing yet.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

FAO those blues getting on the Man Vic, Stalybridge, Ashton, Mossley, Greenfield etc. line. It's well worth makin the short trip through Uppermill and into Marsden as a return from Greenfield costs approx ₤11 while a return from costs ₤4.50. Scandalous i know but well worth the effort.

If a superfan is one who attends all home, all away and local(2 hours) pre season and sat in block 109 at the Masters.

And a super super fan is one who attends every game, even pre season when it's abroad.

What is the name for someone who attends every game, even pre season when it's abroad and sat in block 109 at the Masters? :mmm: .

Not asking for myself you understand, just curious in case I want to strive to be one in future. B)