FAO Spainboy

in case you return to these boards - your comments have made me physically sick - do you know one of our own put one of our own in hospital? I hope to god he pulls through, and would gladly hand the 3 pts back to you today for him to survive. How you can support such a team is beyond me - banter is banter, but that bloke is probably lying in ITU as we speak. Hope your compatriots feel some shame for the atrocity we witnessed today - not sure I will ever set foot in Elland Road again.

in case you return to these boards - your comments have made me physically sick - do you know one of your own put one of our own in hospital? I hope to god he pulls through, and would gladly hand the 3 pts back to you today for him to survive. How you can support such a team is beyond me - banter is banter, but that bloke is probably lying in ITU as we speak. Hope your compatriots feel some shame for the atrocity we witnessed today - not sure I will ever set foot in Elland Road again.

in case you return to these boards - your comments have made me physically sick - do you know one of our own put one of our own in hospital? I hope to god he pulls through, and would gladly hand the 3 pts back to you today for him to survive. How you can support such a team is beyond me - banter is banter, but that bloke is probably lying in ITU as we speak. Hope your compatriots feel some shame for the atrocity we witnessed today - not sure I will ever set foot in Elland Road again.

If this is true then it's very sad (see my post on the other thread) but don't tar all Leeds fans with the same brush.....they've got their fair share of idiots, but so have we.