Latics World Jingle Before Video Clips

Does this play extremely loudly for anyone else in comparison with the rest of the video?

I use headphones and find I have either change my volume or take them off for the first part of the clip. It's such an irritating jingle I wish they'd just get rid of it tbh.

Does this play extremely loudly for anyone else in comparison with the rest of the video?

I use headphones and find I have either change my volume or take them off for the first part of the clip. It's such an irritating jingle I wish they'd just get rid of it tbh.

I find that annoying also. But not as annoying when nothing plays until i switch to medium rather than high settings even though i am on a 8mb broadband speed.

Whats that about ?

Edited by oldhamfan

It's exactly the same for me, I have to remember to turn my headphone volume setting down or you get an ear splitting jingle before the video starts.

I find that annoying also. But not as annoying when nothing plays until i switch to medium rather than high settings even though i am on a 8mb broadband speed.

Whats that about ?

Yeah, I don't think the servers that premiumtv host on have a very good link to the outside world. All in all, premiumtv are a pretty amateurish company. I have had nothing but problems with them. It is all worth putting up with though to see my beloved Oldham here in Aus.

Yeah, I don't think the servers that premiumtv host on have a very good link to the outside world. All in all, premiumtv are a pretty amateurish company. I have had nothing but problems with them. It is all worth putting up with though to see my beloved Oldham here in Aus.

Agree, I usually download the videos otherwise it's stop-start all the time. Also, I use the mute button until I see the highlights begin.

Agree, I usually download the videos otherwise it's stop-start all the time. Also, I use the mute button until I see the highlights begin.

I used to have this problem as well but for the last few months all videos have run smoothly and all have sound etc. so no problems apart from the wake up the neighbours intro music.

The intro jingle has gone!

Forum power :D

Thanks Stu or whoever it was at Latics.

Edited by laticsrblue