City fan f's up - chortle

Perhaps the TTA can sign him up as a Latics fan for the 2011/12 season.

I do think a life ban from Citeh is ridiculous. Rules designed to prevent hooliganism should not be applied with full force against something rather silly.

The thing with a life ban is how would they even know. Obviously he cant go for a few years as he might get recognised by a copper or picked up on the CCTV but after that who would know? Agree it was an OTT response from City - them being such fine upstanding supporters of all things right and proper - but I'm afraid my kneejerk response to a City fan being banned for life and the anguish this would cause him makes me guffaw. Hopefully his son can now break the cycle of abuse and support his local team.

He deserves at least a life ban for being from Werneth and supporting :censored:ty, the tosser.

I know, I mean Utd I can understand, if your life is that meaninless you have to make it better by "supporting" a team that wins things, but why do so many people support Citeh? What have the done in Football terms in the last 30 years? Especially when the town that raised you has a team of it's own

It's hardly like he can claim it was a spur of the moment thing, can he?Everyone knows you can't do it, how are the coppers and stewards to know whether it's a fool (eh Titch :naughty::clown::wink:) or someone who is going to have a pop at a player? We've seen it in recent years and will as likely as not see it again this season.