Oh when the blues - song

Don't know if anyone remembers but i was a young football geek and the season we went down from the premiership we played sheff utd 3 or 4 games before end of season.... I remember them singing "oh when the blades" to the same tune but slower and with different parts of the stand singin it at different times, sounded class. why has our version gone to belting it out dead quickly twice?

Don't know if anyone remembers but i was a young football geek and the season we went down from the premiership we played sheff utd 3 or 4 games before end of season.... I remember them singing "oh when the blades" to the same tune but slower and with different parts of the stand singin it at different times, sounded class. why has our version gone to belting it out dead quickly twice?

Something to do with a large percussive instrument and a boy with no sense of rhythm. The sad thing is that it's buggered it up even when he isn't there now as a lot of people expect it to accelerate.

Something to do with a large percussive instrument and a boy with no sense of rhythm. The sad thing is that it's buggered it up even when he isn't there now as a lot of people expect it to accelerate.

I think if a particularly vocal group start singing it and stick to their guns on the rhythm and tempo, the song can be restored to it's former glory. The biggest tragedy is the loss of 'Sheridan's blue and white army' which now speeds up exponentially and results in everyone clapping as fast as humanly possible after only a few times through, normally not even in time with each other.

Bloody ruined that song he did!!!!!!! :angry: It was great til he 'created' the 100mph version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I think if a particularly vocal group start singing it and stick to their guns on the rhythm and tempo, the song can be restored to it's former glory. The biggest tragedy is the loss of 'Sheridan's blue and white army' which now speeds up exponentially and results in everyone clapping as fast as humanly possible after only a few times through, normally not even in time with each other.

We will tomorrow...but others need to following us and not make it to fast

:mmm:

:thinking2:

:idea:

:drinking45::drinking45::drinking45::drinking45::drinking45:

:oasissign1:

What are you trying to say Andy???? I suppose it's better to warn people now that suddenly being hit with a huge barrage of noise (would like to say songs but no lyrics can usually be made out) five minutes into the game when we arrive :goggle: