Curbishley's gone!

Silly season in the premier league.

What the hell is going on?!

No surprise there, players where being sold from West Ham without his consent. Also the Hammers faithful have been giving him alot of grief of late, his last 2 results where both 4-1 wins.

Edited by fleetwood Blue

No surprise there, players where being sold from West Ham without his consent. Also the Hammers faithful have been giving him alot of grief of late, his last 2 results where both 4-1 wins.

Yes, hardly going to fancy going to Newcastle to have the Poison Dwarf doing the same I doubt. The West Ham fans never took to him, they weren't keen on basically swapping management teams with Charlton.

Not much hope of Slaven Bilic dropping all his principles and taking over before he masterminds Croatia's World Cup qualification at England's expense.

If I were a Premiership Chairman needing a manager I would be bending over backwards to get Bilic to abandon said principles, rather than going for one of the same tired old faces on the merry-go-round. A very impressive bloke IMO.

If I were a Premiership Chairman needing a manager I would be bending over backwards to get Bilic to abandon said principles, rather than going for one of the same tired old faces on the merry-go-round. A very impressive bloke IMO.

This might be aload of bull but I heard he is only paid something like 50K a year to be Croatia manager. I'm sure atleast 1 premier league club could tempt him, and like you I believe he is a pretty impressive one of the best young coaches in europe.

This might be aload of bull but I heard he is only paid something like 50K a year to be Croatia manager. I'm sure atleast 1 premier league club could tempt him, and like you I believe he is a pretty impressive one of the best young coaches in europe.

When appointed originally, he demanded the minimum wage. Now he is reputed to be on £192,000 a year.

Money is not his god. He has been seen many times proclaiming his love for his religion, thanking it for his success. He is known to often carry a medallion of Pope John Paul II, which he accidentally dropped during a celebration and re-showed respect for by kissing it 3 times before pocketing it again.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

When appointed originally, he demanded the minimum wage. Now he is reputed to be on £192,000 a year.

Money is not his god. He has been seen many times proclaiming his love for his religion, thanking it for his success. He is known to often carry a medallion of Pope John Paul II, which he accidentally dropped during a celebration and re-showed respect for by kissing it 3 times before pocketing it again.

It's true....£1k6 a year or something! What a guy, not sure of his taste in music though! :lol: