Tranmere Tickets

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All 700 of the advance tickets sold. 1,500 pay on the day.

Best to check on the OS for the revised arrangements for purchase of concessions on the day.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1385440,00.html

Yeah, I went down at lunchtime to be told that I can't get my lad in FOC despite him being a Boundary Blue due to Jacko's lad having the last ticket.

Looks like it is going to cost me the time it took to get to Latics for absolutley rock all, the diesel to make the fruitless trip AND £5 to get my boy in the ground.

Then, when I get back, it is on the OS that all advance tickets have been sold.

NOT GREAT - I now need 3 points for Latics and an England win to cheer me up.

:disappointed:

Guest oa_exile
Yeah, I went down at lunchtime to be told that I can't get my lad in FOC despite him being a Boundary Blue due to Jacko's lad having the last ticket.

Looks like it is going to cost me the time it took to get to Latics for absolutley rock all, the diesel to make the fruitless trip AND £5 to get my boy in the ground.

Then, when I get back, it is on the OS that all advance tickets have been sold.

NOT GREAT - I now need 3 points for Latics and an England win to cheer me up.

:disappointed:

Moan , moan , moan :wink: ................... did you give the ticket office some grief ? :)

Moan , moan , moan :wink: ................... did you give the ticket office some grief ? :)

No, not really - she said that Tranmere had only sent 700 and they'd just sold the last one. So I popped into the shop to get my big fixture list with the team photo on as I do every year for my office wall.

Guess what?

No, they don't have any - but lo, good news......they have the credit card sized ones :lol:

Doesn't really fill the same space though does it love? (or should that be Sister?)

Guest oa_exile
No, not really - she said that Tranmere had only sent 700 and they'd just sold the last one. So I popped into the shop to get my big fixture list with the team photo on as I do every year for my office wall.

Guess what?

No, they don't have any - but lo, good news......they have the credit card sized ones :lol:

Doesn't really fill the same space though does it love? (or should that be Sister?)

AKA snooze and you loose :grin:

Not happy, why didn't the club state they only had 700 for sale in the first place. I thought 2500 wouldn't sell by Friday as it's the only day I can get there, then turn up and find we've only had 700 :censored:ing tickets. Got to :censored: around in Scouseland tomorrow now. :mad::rant.sml::disappointed: