Tranmere Tickets

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
Come brothers...is there no one who knows a junior latic who aint gonna make the trip? I need the voucher to get Jacko's lad a ticket free...it's not costin anyone owt but Tranmere and I'll come and collect said voucher misen.

The only thing I can suggest Lags is to PM lisa who runs the Boundary Blues she may to able to help out ?

Come brothers...is there no one who knows a junior latic who aint gonna make the trip? I need the voucher to get Jacko's lad a ticket free...it's not costin anyone owt but Tranmere and I'll come and collect said voucher misen.

I am here for you brother lags,

P.M me if your not sorted and i will let the locals know a stranger is coming to town

You're correct. It's £19.50 in advance with the £1 saved put towards an extra pint in the pub, in the knowledge that the queue for ticket-holders will be much shorter than for those paying on the gate.

EDIT: I know it says £20.50 on the OS but Mrs. S. was only charged £19.50 for an adult ticket on Tuesday.

CORRECTION: I have to confess I was under the impression that Senior concessions were £10 and told Mrs. S. to get two seniors and one adult. It came to £39.50, so I assumed WRONGLY that the adult was £19.50, whereas it was £20.50, with two seniors costing £19..

So sorry for causing all the angst! :blush:

Guest sheridans_world

Bloke today infront of me paid £20.50 (he only had two £20's and the girl was a bit peeved at £19.50 change!).

When I bought my ticket next we had sold 525.

I am here for you brother lags,

P.M me if your not sorted and i will let the locals know a stranger is coming to town

Hey dude thanks a million for yer help, when me lad tucks into hi h/t pie n brew, i'll tell him thanks to uncle sav

I'm thinking of going over tomorrow from Manchester.

I'm not that bothered about paying more on the day but will I be able to get tickets there? Also, how easy is it to get there from Lime Street? any ideas on buses e.t.c?

Cheers

Rock Ferry's the nearest station (Ellesmere Port train from Lime street as Tranmere site says,only takes about 15 minutes then it's 20 minute walk), but make sure you turn right coming out of rock ferry station, if you turn left you'll end up on a derelict housing estate and a gang of 12-year-old asbos will set their alsatian on you. :shock:

I'm thinking of going over tomorrow from Manchester.

I'm not that bothered about paying more on the day but will I be able to get tickets there? Also, how easy is it to get there from Lime Street? any ideas on buses e.t.c?

Cheers

Yo I currently live in Bebington, which is a stones throw from Tranmere.. get off at lime street and get on the merseyrail towards chester/Ellesmere Port and get off either Rock Ferry or Bebington, if you get off a bebington, theres a taxi tank opposite 0151645 5818 will cost about 3-4 quid to get to the ground... hope that helps...

Rock Ferry's the nearest station (Ellesmere Port train from Lime street as Tranmere site says,only takes about 15 minutes then it's 20 minute walk), but make sure you turn right coming out of rock ferry station, if you turn left you'll end up on a derelict housing estate and a gang of 12-year-old asbos will set their alsatian on you. :shock:

I normally get off at Birkenhead Central and walk up (avoid the carlton Pub on your right hand side) or get off at Hamilton Square i think its called get the soccer bus.

I normally get off at Birkenhead Central and walk up (avoid the carlton Pub on your right hand side) or get off at Hamilton Square i think its called get the soccer bus.

Yeah Birkenhead Central is another shout... I do believe they cancelled the soccer bus now though, so wouldn't get off a hamiton square lol

Been there, done that.

Not nice.

Been there, done that.

Not nice.

Last time I was walking up to Prenton Park I saw a commotion which turned out to be someone being kicked in and thrown on a bonfire, so I'll reserve judgement on that one.

That's what happened when I was going the right way :shock: Glad I didn't take a wrong turning

CORRECTION: I have to confess I was under the impression that Senior concessions were £10 and told Mrs. S. to get two seniors and one adult. It came to £39.50, so I assumed WRONGLY that the adult was £19.50, whereas it was £20.50, with two seniors costing £19..

So sorry for causing all the angst! :blush:

All is forgiven Mr S. I am happy now knowing that we have all paid the same :grin:

Our away end does hold something like 2,200. Stoke brought that many the other year.

The TRFC official site says the Cowshed (away end) holds a maximum of 2,500.

Shez says on our OS that 2,000 in there can sound like 5,000 - he wants us to sing because we can make a big difference. He wants the team to get us going and for the team to stand up and be counted. Obviously he knows we're not allowed to stand up. :wink:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1385279,00.html

Edited by Diego_Sideburns